Synyster is offline Associate Member

HGH/Testosterone...the science

If there are any scientist in the house.....

I would love to learn more about the affects of Testosterone vs HGH in the human body. Why does taking Test affect the body way faster than Growth Hormone ?? In humans, one is needed just as much as the other. Hopefully this is in the right forum. if not i do apologize to the monitor.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You would be better served to do a literature search yourself. As these subject is complicated and varies in effect from gender to gender, age, cell type and so on.

yeah i really was not trying to get TOO deep into the who?what?when?where?why? shit. but thanks anyways dude.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster View Post
    yeah i really was not trying to get TOO deep into the who?what?when?where?why? shit. but thanks anyways dude.
    Well you said you want the science behind it. I don't know how you can't get into depth with that, Dude.

I was just trying to help you out cause its very complicated and no one on here is going to be able to tell you the complete science behind it accurately if in fact thats what you were asking for. As far as I know there are no Endo's on here they would be the ones that know.

i was thinking one thing and typing another. its alright though.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Well you said you want the science behind it. I don't know how you can't get into depth with that, Dude.

I was just trying to help you out cause its very complicated and no one on here is going to be able to tell you the complete science behind it accurately if in fact thats what you were asking for. As far as I know there are no Endo's on here they would be the ones that know.
    He said that he wanted a scientis to explained to me that souds like he wants deep knowledge. Great response Muscle

kick6 is offline Banned
    Test and HGH are both "signal" chemicals. It just so happens that HGH signals fewer types of cells to perform fewer actions than testosterone . Well.....at least with respect to muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    Test and HGH are both "signal" chemicals. It just so happens that HGH signals fewer types of cells to perform fewer actions than testosterone. Well.....at least with respect to muscle growth.
    i learn something new everyday. i appreciate that.....

Thread Information