Weight:176
    Height: 6'0
    BF% 11

Week 1-4 D-bol 20mg/day
    Week 1-8 Test E 250 mg/day

PCT *1 week after last injection
    Week 11-14 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 11-14 Clomid 50mg

Is this a good first cycle? How much weight should i be gaining? If i left out the Test E(cause i don't like needles very much) will my gains be half as goood? Also would it be necessary for me to up the dosage for Test E from 250mg/day to 500mg? Also should i run some nolvadex during my cycle?
    Last edited by maxneo553; 04-13-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: forgot sumthin

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    most people recommend test e at 500 mg per week... so 2 shots of 250 mg a week... not everyday...

maxneo553 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    most people recommend test e at 500 mg per week... so 2 shots of 250 mg a week... not everyday...
    would it make that much of a difference if i did?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    My Stats are
    Age: 20(turning 21 soon) Too young, wait, research and be patient
    Weight:176 Again, you can grow somemore naturally
    Height: 6'0
    BF% 11
    How long have you been training?
    Post your Diet and macros

Week 1-4 D-bol 20mg/day 30mg/day minimum, 20mg/day won't do much
    Week 1-8 Test E 250 mg/day the enanthate ester is there to allow you to shoot 2x a week, if you shot that everyday you would be shooting 1750mg a week instead of 500mg and since it takes 5-6 weeks for the test to really kick in if it's enth your levels would be insanely high plus the sides would be outrageous

PCT *1 week after last injection
    Week 11-14 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 11-14 Clomid 50mg

Is this a good first cycle? NO
    How much weight should i be gaining? Depends on your diet
    If i left out the Test E(cause i don't like needles very much) will my gains be half as goood?Oral only cycles aren't very good and are hard on your liver, if your not ready for needle your not ready for AS
    Also would it be necessary for me to up the dosage for Test E from 250mg/day to 500mg? 400-500mg/WEEK
    Also should i run some nolvadex during my cycle? Your not ready to cycle yet IMO

You need to reasearch ALOT more before you get into AS, you can do alot of good with diet and training right now, post your diet in the diet forum and let us critique it before you think about AS, if your diet isn't spot on you won't get good results no matter what AS you run
    Last edited by Phate; 04-13-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    well... truthfully i couldnt tell u because a) its ur first cycle and b) everyone reacts differently to the amounts of test in ur system... now i'm not gonna give u the 'ur not ready speech' cause well... most people dont listen to it... and i'm gonna assume that u have researched it and willing to take the risks of steroids at ur age... the thing is that test e had a longer ester on it, so daily injections are not necessary... do a search of the forum, for test e... they will all say its 2x a week.. .and a beginner cycle is 500 mg... so....
    and i dont quite understand ur question of it making a difference... if ur gonna run a cycle, you need a test base... with out it is basically having pasta w/o the noodles just the sauce... the sauce is what makes it taste good but w/o noodles... its not good...
    nolva is good ot have on hand if u start to get gyno, but you dont need to run it if you dont have any symptoms... u can look in the pct forum for answers on that...
    i dont know much about d-bol... cause well... i wouldnt but some people swear by it so its all personal preference...
    other basic housekeeping ?'s
    hows ur diet?
    hows ur workout?
    are ur growth plates closed? - if not i'd stay away cause aas will stunt ur height...
    you have ur pct all squared away? - many people start then are like 'oh wait i dont have my pct planned out yet.. .help me!' that just shows lack of planning... and this is something u want to plan for...
    and u have ur pct planned for 1 week after last inj but it goes from week 8 to week 11... so.... just double checkin ya...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it would, you would be almost using 2g/week. You should aim for around 500mgs/week.
    As a first cycle you wont really feel like injecting 71.43mg/day. No point either. Use it EOD or EO3D. Honestly, no offense but at you age and height you should easily attain close to 200lbs naturally. Not sure why you are looking to use AAS.

Blog Entries
    damn... u got to it before me! LOL

dang, i went to reply and when i get back there's like 5 more posts, i must be slow as hell today, lol

maxumboater is offline Associate Member
    250mg/day is around 1750mg/week. Thats way to much test for a first timer. You need to be doing 400mg/wk or 500mg/wk. And shot 2 times a week.

ma bad i meant 250mg/week
    Last edited by maxneo553; 04-13-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    dude... still.... read the previous answers....

my diet is pretty good i've been pretty strict with it lately. My workout is pretty intense but i plan to make it more intense if i start AS and im not really sure if my growing plates closed but its ok

sounds like your pretty sold on using AS, answer this truthfully, are you gonna run AS regardless of what we say?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    now i'm not gonna give u the 'ur not ready speech' cause well... most people dont listen to it... and i'm gonna assume that u have researched it and willing to take the risks of steroids at ur age...
    thats why i started out saying this... if people are completely set on doin AS, might as well try to make sure they do it right, and minimize the chance of them messing themselves up...

Thread Information