zeroluv83 is offline New Member

Need Help With Sust and EQ

I am going to start a cycle of sust and Equipoise . Has anybody taking 1/both of these and how did it affect your testes. I will be doing a two month cycle and I was wondering how much my testes would shrink over that time. I was planning on taking clomid and hcg two weeks after my last injections... That should allow my testes to return to their normal size right?!?!? Let me know whats up.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    stats??
    height
    bf%
    serious training experience
    cycle experience (if any, and if so what were previous cycles)

zeroluv83 is offline New Member
    height 5'8''
    weight: 155
    bf 13%
    I have been training for 4 years, i am very skinny. Alot of it is because I am in the army and have to run for 10 miles a week...

I did a cycle of winstrol 6 months ago but I had to end it early bc it hurt my ass to a point where I could sit down...

I would really like to add 20 lbs over the next two months...

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    I just got off that cycle and I was doing low doses. 450mg week eq, and 250mg week of sust. I only used the sust to offset the sexual side effects. They don't hit their peak until late in the cycle. You'll feel the real deal in about week 4, then it gets pretty crazy! My testes shrunk a little but remember, I was using low doses compared to some. The comeback hasn't been that bad, I've been off for about 2.5 weeks and I can tell my hormones are kicking back in already, that's one reason I like lower dose cycles. But you need to be on for about 10 weeks due to the late onset of those drugs. The appetite got huge and it was hard to eat conservatively so I could put on the right weight. I didn't gain alot of weight, but I didn't want to. I only gained 6 lbs. but it seemed to be very lean and I haven't lost any yet. My cardio is still in order so i think I was able to keep the water retention minimized. I attained good vascularity and more cuts than previous to this cycle, so overall I'm very happy with this cycle, and recommend the 2 together if you can discipline the appetite. The hardest part was not gorging on desserts and maintaining the lean diet.

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    EQ you need to take longer then 2 months to gain anything i took it for 12 weeks

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrwrx View Post
    EQ you need to take longer then 2 months to gain anything i took it for 12 weeks
    If you are dead set on running a cycle of this sort then the proper way to do it is thus....though I am not condoning that you do.
    Correct:

week 1-14 = sust
    week 1-12 = eq

week 16-19 PCT

you want to make sure that you run the test 2 weeks longer than the eq, this is because active life of eq is 4 weeks and test being 2 weeks. you dont want to start PCT while the eq is still active.

make sure your on just PCT WITOUT HCG for atleast 3 weeks, HCG is supressive as well as its synthetic LH.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    No offence but if ya got 4 yrs of training and only weigh 155 you need to get your diet in order before messing with drugs.

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    No offence but if ya got 4 yrs of training and only weigh 155 you need to get your diet in order before messing with drugs.
    Good point.

Thread Information