Thread: help!! I'm hot!

Hendog24 is offline New Member

help!! I'm hot!

First shot last night and I have been on fire ever sense. I woke up soaking wet in the middle of the night 3 times! Is this normal???

First dose ever
    test e 250 mg
    1 cc in thigh

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    have you taken your temperature ?
    I've never heard of this...maybe for the first minute or 2 youll get a lil rush, but other than that, I would say that's not normal ...
    but things effect everyone differently so this could be a reaction
    Also....whatre you stats?

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    maybe you got test flu?

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    Ive gotten night sweats before on cycle. Never after the first shot, but if your hormones are changing it is possible for you to get night sweats. I had them bad last test c deca cycle

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    sweats are killin me on omnas and anadrol

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Night sweat mmm man do I stink in the morning

Mr.Wong is offline Junior Member
    i def get night sweats , and felt a bit feverish a day or two after a shot though not everytime. You need to take your temp to determine if it is in fact it is a fever. Could be just sensation.

MasterSon is offline New Member
    I actually had the same thing last week, i did my first shot of sust, went to train and by the time i came home i felt like s**t, the same thing night sweats and everything, i actually went to the doctor the next day, he said your wbc were out of wack, then it clicked that i reacted to the shot which is funny because i never had this reaction before but the next shot you should have no problem now, i honestly didnt even know about the test flu until just recently

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    never test.. get it really bad on tren ...

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    man... i remba when i tuk sust i was like that!

zartan is offline Banned
    I'm on first cycle (sust 300) and been experiencing some night sweats also. No sickness I feel great (aside from soreness in the ole buttcheeks). I wake up in the night and my sheets are soaked with sweat. My core temperature has definitely been hotter in general. It may be partly due to reading so much here that I changed my diet significantly, my metabolism is running faster having to process all the protein I've been taking in, but that doesn't account for all of it.

Any of the pros heard of this or know what causes it? I just started week 2 of .75cc of Sus300@2 X per week (450 mg total per week). I'm not sick, my injection site is not infected or anything although it did take about 4-5 days for the soreness to go away after first injections.
    Last edited by zartan; 04-14-2008 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zartan View Post
    I'm on first cycle (sust 300) and been experiencing some night sweats also. No sickness I feel great (aside from soreness in the ole buttcheeks). I wake up in the night and my sheets are soaked with sweat. My core temperature has definitely been hotter in general. It may be partly due to reading so much here that I changed my diet significantly, my metabolism is running faster having to process all the protein I've been taking in, but that doesn't account for all of it.

Any of the pros heard of this or know what causes it? I just started week 2 of .75cc of Sus300@2 X per week (450 mg total per week). I'm not sick, my injection site is not infected or anything although it did take about 4-5 days for the soreness to go away after first injections.
    when injectin make sure u aspirate then inject and massage the muscle area after. it would be a good idea if the fluid is body tempreture, but with especialli sust u get it... they calit sust flue here..use deca alongside for pain relief in injection site...

Ostrich is offline Junior Member
    Sounds more like anxiety about your first shot. It can be nerve racking! Just keep an eye on the site and you will be fine.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    I got hot my first few nights as well. If you start feeling like crap it could be test flu. Will go away after a day or so

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 2 weeks into sust myself..Also have been experiencing night sweats, also side of swollen glands in my neck. Will pass though.

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    when injectin make sure u aspirate then inject and massage the muscle area after. it would be a good idea if the fluid is body tempreture, but with especialli sust u get it... they calit sust flue here..use deca alongside for pain relief in injection site...
    Thanks for the advice, this second injection in right butt cheex isn't nearly as sore. I heated the bottle in hot water first. Aspirating has been tough to hold the syringe and pull back the plunger with the other hand. Have to be a contortionist!! Anyways, I pushed it in slowly over a minute or two then massaged for 5-10 minutes after injecting. After that used a heat pad for 10 or 20 minutes. I'm not so concerned with the soreness as I know it will get easier the more times I do it as the muscle gets used to it.

The night sweats were the only thing that I didn't know about. I would assume with 'sus flu' or 'test flu' you would have other accompanying symptoms such as feeling shitty? I feel good and my strength/weight is up.

i only remember feelin shitty after my first shot apart from that i did sweat at night also my breath smellt realli bad when i woke up.. i didnt realli wury about it tho if it helps lol.

NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    Sounds more like anxiety about your first shot. It can be nerve racking! Just keep an eye on the site and you will be fine.
    Yea im going with this also

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    You could have an infection.
    You using pharmacy grade, UGL, or Homebrew?
    If you continue febrile (feverish) and feel "out of it" go to the doctor. You may need an antibiotic.

Good luck bud,

-BigLittleTim

Thread Information