gimmewings is offline Junior Member

Looking to grow tortoise style, tryin not to get shut down

Hi,

I'm looking to grow at a slow but steady rate.

Rather than introduce "heavy" compounds into my body, I am intrigued at the idea of taking more mild compound-such as those typically used for cutting cycles to maintain mass put on from a bulking cycle.

*Note, i did have a brief stint w/ some kind of oral, but lets not talk about it-its embarassing (young, naive, dumb, the list goes on and on

I'm staying away from test for now. In fact, i'm looking for compounds that will not shut down my hpta axis (sp?). Var is awfully expensive. Alternatives?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    everything will shut you down to a degree, even Var. The studies done on milder AS that suggest they can be run without shutting you down are done at very low dose and to be honest are just not relevant to BBers as the doses would be useless. stick to the basics and run sensible doses.

Test 500mg EW would be a good starting cycle. Adding deca at 400mg EW would make a good second cycle, Sides should be minimal and both compounds are pretty low on sides as along as a strict dosing and PCT regimen is used.

Thread Information