c-funk is offline New Member

My friends first cycle - Hints and advice?

Okay, one of my closest friends has started using gear a while back and after listening to his plans I'd like to give him some advice. I am myself not very educated on the subject, but I know some of you guys are, so I'm hoping for some advice... Here we go.

He started off with Testosterone Enanthate and Nandrolone Decanoate. He's planning to replace Deca with Trenbolone Enanthate and Test Enanthate with Sustanon and also planning to throw in some Insulin , IGF and replace the Test with Oxandrolone towards the end (so he looks a litlle more cut during summertime, that's the plan if I got him right)...

Week1-8: every 4th day: 250mg Testosterone Enanthate
    150mg Nandrolone Decanoate

Week9-14: every 5th day: 250mg Sustanon 250
    150mg Trenbolone Enanthate
    ed: 40ug IGF
    post workout: 12IU Insuline (starting with 4, working his way up to 12 within a week)

Week15-16: every 5th day: 150mg Trenbolone Enanthate
    every day: 2x20mg Oxandrolone

Week17-??: PCT (HCG ? Tamoxifene Citrate?)

What do you guys think? Once the cycle is set I'll start another thread about the PCT in the PCT forum.
    He has some Tamoxifene citrate at hand in case gynecomastia hits him, but that hasn't happened so far.

Here's some info on his diet and supplementation:

Diet:
    -1kg curds (~130g proteine)
    -400g noodles
    -200g oatmeal
    -350g potatoes
    -400g chicken breast
    -240g whole wheat bread
    -150g butter
    -20ml line seed oil at night time
    -anything else he can get his hands on

Supplementation:
    -200g Proteine powder (6 component proteine)
    -20g Amino acids
    -80g CreaVitargo (mostly sugar + creatine monohydrate)
    -1mg IM Vitamine B12 per week

Medication:
    He is on 5mg Risperdal and 10mg Citalopram per day, does not take any drugs whatsoever and hardly ever drinks.

Stats:
    He's started training with 18 in August 2005. Back then he weighed 132lbs at 6'2.5''. He initially benched about 55lbs 5 times.
    Before he started his cycle in February, he weighed 187lbs, he's now at 220lbs and benches about 220lbs 2-3 times.
    So as you might have guessed, he's already started the cycle on February 25th, which means he's done with week 1-8 (Test+Deca) and is planning to start working with Tren and Susta in week 9 (next week), unless you guys come up with some amazing ideas to improve the whole thing.
    Oh btw, his body fat should have been at about 15% the whole time. You can see his abs a bit, but he doesn't have a six pack. There are a few visible veins on his arms. It has stayed quite constant over the years I'd say, but right now he's bloated as ****, I suppose this stems from the Testosterone.

Thanks a lot for taking your time to read through this! I'd also appreciate advice on his diet (/me thinks he needs more fat in there and he needs to drink more water...)
    Last edited by c-funk; 04-15-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    whoa whoa!! for a first cycle!! whoa to much, to much. he should just stick with the test and deca . for 12 weeks. and not shoot every 4 days. every mon and thurs is best. why is he wantin to switch all this crap up?? will he run out of stuff? if he has enough test e and deca to last the 12 weeks. then have him just do that.

kick6 is offline Banned
    If this is his first cycle thats a cluster**** of gear. Tell him to just stick it out with sust+deca (since he's already started) and leave all the other compounds for a later cycle.

He can get dry/lean on sust+deca if his ancillary compounds are correct and, most importantly, his diet is correct.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,That diet looks terrible...You, oh wait a minute your friend has no business doing steroids ..The cycle looks all over the place with compounds...with all due respect for you guys...take some time to read...asa far as breaking everything down...I'm on very low carbs so please someone get a hold of this...

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    the test and deca have really just kicked in. if he switches the tren e will not kick in for a good 4 weeks. he will just waste his time and money. plus his hormones will be all out of whack. poorly planned cycle in my opinion.

Thread Information