whats up again guys.

listen fellas, i cud really use sum advice from ar monitors of experienced users..i have a dilemna.at least in my eyes it is..

for starters, Im 5 feet 8 190 pounds and have several cycles under my belt. have used deca , eq, enanthate , prop, primo, var cyp...
my goal is to be big and hard looking WITHOUT the usage of dht derivatives like tren , winny, masteron . it sux cause these compounds wud really shred me up considering i have gr8 genetics and am lean all year round..and wud have the icing on the cake with those dhts so to speak. But since mother nature hates me with MPB. i chose to stay aw ay from them since duta cant really help with them.
so ive decided to stay with tbol, deca, enan, and duta..
im concerned with 2 lay outs and cud use professional help.

since prop is the least retainibg substance of water, i chose to use it with enan and deca..(Even if its a short esterfied injectabel and im matching a long with a short)..
im looking to use a total 500 mgs of test a week but if i use it from enan and than shoot another 100mgs eod with prop..its 800 mgs a week. Follow. so i want sure if i cud still get big gains from enan at 250 per week and incorportate the orp at 100 mgs eod giving me a total of 550 a week. this way i clear myself from side effects in terms of losing hair, but still gain, and get hard from the prop without relying on other dhts..guess it wud look like this
weeks1-12 deca 400 mgs week
weeks1-12 enan 250 mgs weekly
weeks 1-8 prop 100mg eod
start pct 2 weeks after last enan injestable.

or
weeks 1-12 deca 400 mgs weekly
weeks1-14 enan 400 mgs weekly
weeks 6-14 prop at 100 mgs eod
pct starting 3 days after last prop inj..

im thinking of my pct after i figured this pot with experienced users help, of course...

just dont know how to parlay the prop with the enan without going over 500 mgs of test per week. if i run the 2 together at same times, than its overkill for me. but if theres a layout sum 1 cud provide for me when i cud introduce the prop at a later time when the enanthate ester is either clear or wont interfere with the testosterone circulating from prop causing it to go over 500 mgs a week and increasing hair shedding on my part..i wud gr8tly appreciate it fellas.

thankx for all help n support. p.s.s every 1 has been very helpful to me and others in this forum as well.

cheers fellas