10nispro is offline Productive Member

new development with test prop

I had a thread about prop lumps and now I have new development. My L delt and parts of my bicep are bruised and R delt has a redness to the area that was lumped. WTF is going on? L delt injection was pass friday and R delt was sunday. I tried 25mg of benedryl last night and that helped the lumps but now I have the new problem. Any suggestions welcomed.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    bruising may be related to your injection technique. obviously you have pinned before so im not going to go over the 'make sure you use proper technique' since i know youve done this before.

interesting, im curious as well...

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    happens to me sometimes when i rush through an injection on my delts. i use sust though. but it has a small amount of prop in it. but yea, i get swelling/soreness/redness from the delt to the bi and a good amount of pain. but it goes away in a week.

Andro9 is offline Member
    some people get a mild allergic reaction from prop.. could be it

shut the front door! I to have the swelling to my bicep, where the delt insert to the humerus. I still have the lumps in my glutes from a week ago. I am taking almost 2 minutes to inject 1cc. will taking an antibiotic or benedryl or mixing with something help? sorry so slow I am using my phone

Well bruises are cause by only one thing, blood vessels rupturing. So either you passed through a vessel, or dug around with the needle and cut one. As far as the lumps, that is scary. You might want to seek advice from a physician if possible.

Andro9 is offline Member
    plz keep us updated on this i am curious as too what it is

Before going to the tennis profession, I was a medic for 10yrs, and that's why this is confussing me. I had no problems with test e on any injection what so ever. I will try to post a pic later after I get off the courts tonight. One other thing, no blood on any aspiration. Just worried about the gear. reputable lab.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Before going to the tennis profession, I was a medic for 10yrs, and that's why this is confussing me. I had no problems with test e on any injection what so ever. I will try to post a pic later after I get off the courts tonight. One other thing, no blood on any aspiration. Just worried about the gear. reputable lab.
    i'll let you know how my prop is when i start running it in the next little while.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    some people get a mild allergic reaction from prop.. could be it
    Im with Andro9 - like you stated either you got bad gear or you just have to face facts, your allergic to the short ester prop and will need to run test cyp or ent instead.

kewl...

Hey bro's, I am trying to send some pics of the things I spoke of earlier. Please be patient, I am a Tennis Pro, not an electronic genius.

New development with prop # 2 with pics

I am hoping everyone can see the pics. There is two that show bruises, but I am contributing the bruising to massaging the area in which the lump is located. I did feel a release, and the next day the bruising showed. The other pic shows my (r) lateral delt and some redness. Yes that is the lump or swollen area. Sorry if you can't see things very good, I took pics with my phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new development with test prop-image_00066.jpg   new development with test prop-image_00067.jpg   new development with test prop-image_00068.jpg  

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    try a heat pack and massaging the area.... are you getting any rash's or anything? then a steady use of antihistamine (benadryl) should work... and if you are thinking more of a infection that has been induced in the muscle... try some antibiotics... other than that... if that doesnt work, have a blood count done of ur rbc's and white blood cells... if u get that done, look at the neutrophils/basophils/esinophils ratios.. these will show either a infection or a allergic reaction...

I am starting to think its an infection in the (r) delt because of the redness and swelling. I started on clavamox to see how it goes. I am going to mix the next injection with either BS water or cottonseed oil and see how that does. Thanks for the help.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Wow 10nispro ! Thoses bruises look brutal - You do realize your not supposed to use a stabbing motion with the syringe right ? Jk Good luck cuz it looks painful.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Nispro, sorry to hear about the bruising. What size pin are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    I am starting to think its an infection in the (r) delt because of the redness and swelling. I started on clavamox to see how it goes. I am going to mix the next injection with either BS water or cottonseed oil and see how that does. Thanks for the help.
    use the sterile oil, not the Bacteriostatic water.

Thread Information