Ironarms is offline Member

eca stack question

just bought a good fat burner called eca stack it contains 25 mg ephedrine group alkaloids, kola nut, white willow bark, grapefruit extract, 250 mg caffeine

anyone know what a safe amt to take is while im off my clen for 2 weeks??? it says 1 capsule on the bottle

bump

bump...does anyone know the daily amt that someone can intake of ephredra???

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    wrong forum , possibly is why your not gettin any replys.
    and from what i know 25mgs ephredra is plenty.
    also depends on bodyweight, bodyfat, height

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Jacked is right, technically this should be in the supplement forum.

Assuming you have no known or unknown (might want to get the ticker checked out), pre-existing heart conditions, Ephedra can be safely taken up to 100mgs per 24hr period. This in no way means that you should attempt it as a novice, but rather begin with half a serving to assess tolerance and acquaint yourself with the various effects. If your product is two tabs per serving take one a day initially, if it’s three take one anyway. However, if it’s one capsule as many of the later versions are you can purchase some empty tabs at GNC and make half servings.

Although 100mgs is the limit, most people don’t approach it electing instead to take two or ocassionally three servings daily which amounts to 50-75mgs and rarely in 30mg dosing 60-90mgs depending on the brand. Be sure to note how long the serving stimulates your mind, so that you can determine when the cut off should be for a decent night’s sleep. This is typically 3pm for normal bedtimes, but again varies with the individual, dosing and tolerance. As always monitor your body, because not everyone can take Ephedra. It can cause shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, and/or dizziness in many people as does some of its cousins, namely Pseudoephedrine, Synephrine, or L-Tyrosine.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

great info...thank you

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    do not take it!!!!

the whole reason you take two weeks of clen is to let your receptors reset. taking ephdrine type products do the same as clen making it impossible to let your resceptors reset.

plan and simple if u want to get on clench dont take this inbetween your clench cycles

Thread Information