Tbucket is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork question regarding test levels?

My HRT doc wants me to come in for a bloodwork checkup, he mentioned may be increasing the amounts if needed...lol...anyway, I have long since ran out of my med-grade test cyp....probably about 3 wks ago and have been taking a UGL afterwards....question is, about how long is safe to assume that the med-grade test is out of my system?...reason I ask is obviously I have no way of knowing if the stuff I have is legit or not, other than what I feel and would like to be able to get my results and use them as a guage if this UGL stuff has increased my levels or not......I know about where my levels have been w/o the HRT stuff so am hoping there is a timeframe where when I stopped, they either go back down to normal or cont to stay high due to the UGL test?.....anyone know.......I was taking 1.5cc, 200mg test, every 3 days, for about 3 weeks and then started the UGL test afterwards.

Thanks in advance

Tbucket is offline Junior Member
    BUMP

Anyone know how long it takes test cyp to get out of the your system, and bring test levels back to their natural state....maybe that is more simple question to ask.

As always, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Tbucket; 04-17-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information