Thread: test?

rippedstud is offline New Member

Question test?

Ok, i have taken some AS before, such as Deca , winny, anavar , but nothin very androgenic . this is because i used to have a problem with breaking out. I didnt have a problem with any of the things listed above, but they have not given me the results that more androgenic products would. i have accepted that i will break out a little bit, but here is my question. I was thinking about a deca/test, deca/dbol stack, something along those lines. My question is is there any test that would make me break out less than any other test. i know it sounds kinda weird, but that is my main concern. i have access to anything i need, and i am pretty knowledgable of how to go about the cycyle. so if there is any kind of test that would make me break out less, or a stack that would put on 10-15 that would have minimal acne problems, that would be a plus. i know i will a little, but that wont be a problem. any suggestions would be appreciated.
    thanks

bump

azn555 is offline New Member

same problem here

Ripped, I have the same problem as you do so I know how you feel. Ive used testoprim-D (Enanthate 200mg,propionate 50mg) at 500mg/wk and about the 5th wk i broke out all over my jaw line and chest. I hated it so i gave the rest to my friend. I also used sustanon 250 but i didnt break out nearly as bad as w/ testoprim-d. I say go with sus250 and deca for 8 wks at 500/400ng. I've used this cycle before and gained 21lbs. and acne was at a minimal level. very popular stack for strenght and mass. trust me bro You could easily gain 15 -20lbs w/ good dieting.
    oh by the way, how did the deca, winstrol , anavar work for yoU?
    Im planning to so this stack in the near future.

play it safe,
    azn555

the deca worked great, i love that shit. anavar was cool, and winny is alright. i have also taken eq, that was alright. i would say go with a deca and winny cycle, that would work well. its expensive, but it can be worth it. i took 50mg of winny a day, 40mg anavar a day, and 400mg of deca a week. it worked well, real solid.

azn555 is offline New Member
    how did u schedule out your dosages? and the winstrol you took was in 50mg tabs?

Thread Information