NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member

First Cycle , need some info ..

Ok , I got my hands on Test e and Im ready to use it .. This is what im looking to do ..

Dbol weeks 1-5 40mgs daily.

Test e weeks 1-12 500mgs a week ..

Ok now heres my Questions ..
    what do you guys think of Milk Thistle through out cycle?

And I been reading that alot of people do diffrent things for pct , everyone has there own outlook on what to use . What would be the best for a first time Cycle ?

Also , Since I dont know how my body will react to high Estrogen should I take somthing right from the start of cycle or just wait to see what happens ?

Ok 1 more question , What could I use to control the water weight while on Dbol but not hinder the gains ?

Thanks guys for the help !!

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle looks fine. i would take milk thistle up untill the end of using your dbol . i would just go with a simple nolva clomid pct. no dont take anything untill you start to see issues with estrogen. if you really want to control bloating get yourself and AI. but it could hinder some gains.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    stats?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    stats?
    sorry forgot to ask..

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    stats?
    x2
    goals
    training exp?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    He posted a thread almost exactly like this like a wk ago.......You still need to get your diet in order and take your cardio/training.......You are looking to aas as an easy way out, and were not willing to do the research for yourself.....You even said that your experienced friend was guiding you through your "Horrible" cycle......AAS are not shortcuts, and should not be used as such.....

Been training for years , mostly just messed with creatine and some weight gainers .

Im 6'1 / 6'2

225 lbs

29 yrs old

bf% 11

and I actualy just just got back from Dr's 2day for a health check up , stress test , blood preasure ect. .. Dr said Im in good condition ..

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    He posted a thread almost exactly like this like a wk ago.......You still need to get your diet in order and take your cardio/training.......You are looking to aas as an easy way out, and were not willing to do the research for yourself.....You even said that your experienced friend was guiding you through your "Horrible" cycle......AAS are not shortcuts, and should not be used as such.....
    this post was edited because Im not gonna lower my self to flame anyone !
    Last edited by NEW_GUY; 04-16-2008 at 02:29 PM.

It definately helps, Yes, but is def not a shortcut for me.....i still put in the hours training, getting the correct amount of sleep, eating right all the time, and studying on the subject of AAS so i know what i am doing..........You on the other hand, just buy whatever crap you can get your hands on, and dont even know how to use it effectively......You are trying to use it as a shortcut.......Everyone here is trying to help you, but you refuse to tak our advice and get your sh@# together before you begin AAS, but you refuse to listen to our advice........YOU ARE NOT READY>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    It definately helps, Yes, but is def not a shortcut for me.....i still put in the hours training, getting the correct amount of sleep, eating right all the time, and studying on the subject of AAS so i know what i am doing..........You on the other hand, just buy whatever crap you can get your hands on, and dont even know how to use it effectively......You are trying to use it as a shortcut.......Everyone here is trying to help you, but you refuse to tak our advice and get your sh@# together before you begin AAS, but you refuse to listen to our advice........YOU ARE NOT READY>>>>
    Your right , Myself and others can only get what we can get . I wanted to do a Dbol cycle and was told not to so I didnt do it . I was told to run a TESTE cycle with it so I never touched 1 Dbol till I could find some Test , it just happens I came across it in a short amount of time .. So now Im going to run my cycle .. And for a first cycle mine is probably 1 of the best you can do , and Dbol and Test e arent crap AAS .. And trust me pretty much everybody on here uses AAS as a cheat , cutting cycles bulking cycles ect . So dont point your finger like its just me , and 11% bf isnt that bad ..

i am not saying, that you are not physically ready, but you have no knowledge of what yo ur doing......I really think you need to get your diet in order....your 6'2' and are 225.....with a proper diet, you could be a lot bigger......without a proper diet, your just going to get fat while on AAS.....

Thread Information