Thread: Test vs. hgh

akhp163 is offline Junior Member

Test vs. hgh

If you could choose one what would it be? What would I have the best gains with? Meaning growth, strength, and so on.

Test, HGH, and the ability to read minds.
    That's 'my' dream.

akhp163 is offline Junior Member
    human growth hormone . Duh!

kick6 is offline Banned
    test. I don't like the permanent "marks" that heavy HGH use leaves on the body (turtle belly, neanderthal jaw, etc)

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    test. I don't like the permanent "marks" that heavy HGH use leaves on the body (turtle belly, neanderthal jaw, etc)
    First of all the so called "turtle belly" is from insulin abuse not GH and yes the jaw/hands and feet can grow but you need to be doing huge dosages over long periods of time..... and we're talking 2 completely different animals here most likely when running GH you will gain a tiny amount of muscle(hypertrophy) from the increased IGF-1 but the reason we use GH is hyperplasia not its hypertrophy effects we are trying to become "bigger people" literally increasing the number of muscle cells in your body.... thus giving you a greater so called "genetic max" as test induces hypertrophy and in the short run would be the better choice for bulking as the truely desirable effects of GH dont come around for 6-9 months after your cycle ends...

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    First of all the so called "turtle belly" is from insulin abuse not GH and yes the jaw/hands and feet can grow but you need to be doing huge dosages over long periods of time..... and we're talking 2 completely different animals here most likely when running GH you will gain a tiny amount of muscle(hypertrophy) from the increased IGF-1 but the reason we use GH is hyperplasia not its hypertrophy effects we are trying to become "bigger people" literally increasing the number of muscle cells in your body.... thus giving you a greater so called "genetic max" as test induces hypertrophy and in the short run would be the better choice for bulking as the truely desirable effects of GH dont come around for 6-9 months after your cycle ends...
    The 2 or 3 guys I know that use gh all exhibit the turtle belly, and I'm fairly certain none of them use 'slin.

Yes I realize that you have to take loads for this to happen, but the original question was if you could choose just one. If the only thing I was able to get ever again was either HGH or Test, I'd choose test.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    The 2 or 3 guys I know that use gh all exhibit the turtle belly, and I'm fairly certain none of them use 'slin.

Yes I realize that you have to take loads for this to happen, but the original question was if you could choose just one. If the only thing I was able to get ever again was either HGH or Test, I'd choose test.
    I would probably go with GH if I had to choose low dosage say 3IU's ED 1 AM shot sure initially you'd be bigger than me but over time I'd be bigger/leaner and have healthier skin

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I would probably go with GH if I had to choose low dosage say 3IU's ED 1 AM shot sure initially you'd be bigger than me but over time I'd be bigger/leaner and have healthier skin
    Haha. I'm 26 and greying already, and GH might actually restore some of my hair color, I just don't want a jaw that doubles as an anvil!

bfsparty is offline Junior Member
    Haha. I'm 26 and greying already, and GH might actually restore some of my hair color, I just don't want a jaw that doubles as an anvil!
    Hey bro,
    at 26 you should not be taking gh imho...your levels are fine. the nosedive of natural gh occurs in the 34-38 range...that is when you get the biggest bang for the buck... at 26 you are only a couple ticks down from your 21 peak..

AAS is much more complex, so many moving parts..gh is very straightforward.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsparty View Post
    Hey bro,
    at 26 you should not be taking gh imho...your levels are fine. the nosedive of natural gh occurs in the 34-38 range...that is when you get the biggest bang for the buck... at 26 you are only a couple ticks down from your 21 peak..

AAS is much more complex, so many moving parts..gh is very straightforward.
    I'm not taking gh, and I won't be talking gh so no sweat!

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    gh for me

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Gh .... if i could afford it

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    4staright quick mass test hands down. I dont think anybody will disagree w/that.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    if you could choose just one which would it be? a big turd on your face from your g/f's fat mom or having your g/f's dad piss all over your face then you two have to start making out..... which would it be? come on, this is lounge talk........ now if the original poster has two options due to money issues or something I would choose to go with Test.... HGH alone isn't going to do much for you unless you can take 2-4 iu's a day for 6 months+....... now if you have that kind of money then you could surely add some test and make a really cool cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not taking gh, and I won't be talking gh so no sweat!
    sweet that means more HGH for me!! Youre seriously way too paranoid about growing a freakish jawline..you need a lot of HGH for that to even begin to happen for starters...

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    sweet that means more HGH for me!! Youre seriously way too paranoid about growing a freakish jawline..you need a lot of HGH for that to even begin to happen for starters...
    I probably am, but I'm meeting my goals without it so I'm not exactly missing out.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont get me wrong, i love both test and HGH, however, if I could only stay on one for long term purposes, I would choose HGH..long term use of AAS has a negative impact on cholesterol values from my experience, Ive always had blood work done so I know what happens to them thats why I run shorter cycles now and dont use orals...bad cholesterol profile bothers me more than any other side effect..and as my doc told me, just b/c you look good on the outside, doesnt mean youre healthy on the inside!!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems strange to debate the two. They work nicely hand in hand and do not accomplish the same things. If HGH is to be used for gains, it is so expensive that it should not be compared to test.
    Take em both!

Thread Information