getbigrob is offline New Member

Question 2nd time around... need some advice

Hello. I did some gear a couple years ago and have been off since. I am 5'7 approx and weigh about 180. My objective is to lean down from my current situation.

My question is this... first, how does the cycle i set up below look to you guys and second, MOST IMPORTANTLY, I seem to suffer from some Gyno symptons. So, should I take Nolvadex even at the start when Im only taking in Winny??? Should I just start taking the Nolva when the Test comes into the picture?

I already got my Winstrol 20mL, 50mg. I am looking to run that every other day, 50 mg. which will leave me completing it week 1-6. Then I will incorporate Test E 250 (500 mg/week) and Deca 250 (500 mg/week) Weeks 5-10.

So basically,

Week 1-6 Winstrol 50mg every other day
    Week 5-10 Deca 500 mg/week
    Test E 500 mg/week

What do you think about that? and the Nolva issue?

THANKS, ROB

kick6 is offline Banned
    Your cycle doesn't seem to fit your goals. You start with a cutting steroid (winny), and then when you're finished you start a bulking steroid (deca )? I think you need to replan.

getbigrob is offline New Member
    Well, I guess Im thinking since my goal is to trim down before I bulk up. I dont want to run the test and deca early because i will get too much mass for my stature. i feel from the last time i juiced.

my plan is to trim down first, then bulk up... bad plan?

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ******rob View Post
    Well, I guess Im thinking since my goal is to trim down before I bulk up. I dont want to run the test and deca early because i will get too much mass for my stature. i feel from the last time i juiced.

my plan is to trim down first, then bulk up... bad plan?
    All the hardness you gain from trimming down will likely be lost on a bulking cycle. If your end result is to get bigger AND increase hardness: bulk first, then cut.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    you need to be running test through out your whole cycle, it should not be started at week 5.
    5weeks of deca is not long enough

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    you need to be running test through out your whole cycle, it should not be started at week 5.
    5weeks of deca is not long enough
    Exactly... deca does not even kick in until between 4-6 weeks. Also you should run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    research man, ur cycle is way off.

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    cycle is way off, any time you wanna get leaner you do not wanna use deca . And winny is usually used at the end of a cycle. my advice would be something like....
    test E 400-500mg/wk weeks 1-12
    winstrol 50mg EOD weeks 6-12
    week 14 start PCT

And dont run nolva through your whole cycle, run it only at the first signs of gyno... or you could get an AI like arimidex to run throughout

Thread Information