AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making

Cool Melanotan I Cycle Help Please

I tried this in the AR SPA and didn't get any responses so I thought I'd try it here.

I'm looking into trying M-I instead of M-II because of the price difference, plus it seems like a lot of ppl are making the switch as well.

I've searched and read a bunch on them, but can't seem to figure out how long you maintain for. According to this guide...
    Melanotan (CU1647) Guide
    ...it says that the maintenance cycle would be about 6mg/week. Do you take this all at once? And how long can you do this maintenance cycle for?

Thanks

Andro9 is offline Member
    since the other ones say each night or when convienient i dont think it takes a genius to figure it out......

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    never used MT1, but MT2 works wonders for me!

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    How long would one normally continue the maintenance phase for? A month? As long as your supply lasts? Ballpark?

Thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I actually used MT1 one summer, and after I got to the shade of tan I wanted, I just kind of winged it . If I saw that I was lightening up despite UV exposure, I'd hit another sub-q inject.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    How long would one normally continue the maintenance phase for? A month? As long as your supply lasts? Ballpark?

Thanks
    until you get the results you want

Billytk03z is offline Member
    I used m2 last summer and it was ****ing awesome..... ***before I subjected myself to any UV exposure..... I front loaded m2 @ .5 ml ed for 2 weeks, then I started tanning while switching to injections of m2 @ .5ml eod for maintenance..... after I stopped using m2 and stopped tanning I continued to keep my dark brown tan for another solid 2 months, overall I continued to keep a very nice color for about 4 months after stopping m2 and tanning..... awesome shit.....

Thread Information