Thread: DNP round 2

fdrx7man is offline Member

DNP round 2

ok im on my last 3 weeks of my cycle.. and as soon as im done ill be doing dnp again but for 21 days at only 300mg a day this time.. and a very strict diet.. i had awesome success the first round with dnp.. so this time im going for better goals and i am going to watch my diet 100% better since i know about the cravings that will be comming soon.

since the cycle wont be for a bit.. there will be pics before, during, and after with a through log on how workouts are, diet, cravings, sides etc.. this will be the king log for DNP im hoping..

kick6 is offline Banned
    I'm looking forward to seeing the log. Any chance you could get BF% measurements before and after too?

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hell yeah! i am going to make one too when i start mine! Good luck and keep up the sick work

fdrx7man is offline Member
    thanks guys! sure i dont see why i cant get a BF% done at the gym! ill ask tonight if they are able to do that.. otherwise ill go see my neighbor hes a doctor

kick6 is offline Banned
    a reading from one of those handheld scanners would be good enough all the being calipered would be better. I've just never seen anyone post any exact BF figure for DNP .

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if you can i'd go for calipers, as the electronic ones are limited measuring either upper body for hand helds and lower body when you use an electric scale, they also go on your resistance to electric current so a more hydrated person will come back with a higher body fat then a dehydrated one. just my .02 cents though

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Now everybody wants to do a log. Great I starting something. You wanna just use 300mgs? Come on, I guess since its getting warmer out. Thats why i hurried up and did my cycle now. I wanted to wait a lil more between cycles but with the weather getting hotter and school starting it was a now or never thing.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    if you can i'd go for calipers, as the electronic ones are limited measuring either upper body for hand helds and lower body when you use an electric scale, they also go on your resistance to electric current so a more hydrated person will come back with a higher body fat then a dehydrated one. just my .02 cents though

the BF% calculators built into a bathroom scale are junk. Mine shows I'm 25% BF

Thread Information