Thread: Deca

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

Deca

For those of you who have run Deca , do you believe it was worth the risk of severe HTPA shut down, possible gyno, etc...

I know these can be prevented but Deca is just harder to control than say EQ...

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    im using deca for the first time. Im getting gyno, prolactin sides, have gotten night sweats, am bloated. Didnt think there would be that many sides. I was wrong. 400mg/wk

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    im using deca for the first time. Im getting gyno, prolactin sides, have gotten night sweats, am bloated. Didnt think there would be that many sides. I was wrong. 400mg/wk
    Guess you Bro's didnt see my thread yesterday "DECA " i am complaining of the same.........I"M pissed, i got a ton of this shit and don't like it ! I wish i had gotten the Tren ..i love that crap ! Hey if i'm gonna have the same sides, mine as well not be bloated, get lean clean mass, burn a little fat, and have complete drive at the GYM...thats what Tren does for Me !

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    That sucks Tadpole! I saw you were running 250mg Test E with it as well which you would have thought had helped with estrogenic sides.

I have always been leery about Deca and Tren --I know they are powerful but I cannot believe your getting all those sides at 250/400...

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    Guess you Bro's didnt see my thread yesterday "DECA" i am complaining of the same.........I"M pissed, i got a ton of this shit and don't like it ! I wish i had gotten the Tren..i love that crap ! Hey if i'm gonna have the same sides, mine as well not be bloated, get lean clean mass, burn a little fat, and have complete drive at the GYM...thats what Tren does for Me !
    So you are saying you felt better overall on Tren ?

Maybe Deca gentle my ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    So you are saying you felt better overall on Tren ?

Maybe Deca gentle my ass?
    I sure did have better gains...i mean the sides are the same for me, So if im going to sweat like a wilderbeast, and not sleep, and be pissy...i better Get huge, or it aint worth it. P

I sure did have better gains...i mean the sides are the same for me, So if im going to sweat like a wilderbeast, and not sleep, and be pissy...i better Get huge, or it aint worth it. P
    Sweat like a wilderbeast! Nice.

Hey man, I cannot argue with that logic. If you are experiencing the same sides you did with Tren on Deca , I would probably do the same.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    personally i like deca ,currently 750mg test and 500mg deca per week,i feel stronger than ever with good results,yeah maybe my sleep has been off for a while,but i've always had sleep issues.no gyno though

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    I love deca i have used it in 3 cycles counting my current

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    Never had issues with sleeping and bloated once bc i didnt use an ai, used letro last cycle trying arimidex now keeping the bloat down but nips are a lil puffy prob will switch back to letro.

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    damm i just bot some deca ....

Quote Originally Posted by slvrwrx View Post
    I love deca i have used it in 3 cycles counting my current
    WISH YOU BRO'S LIVED IN UPSTATE NY..I DON'T WANT THIS CRAP, lol ! tADE IT FOR tren ????????????????LMAO..............

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    i just started my cycle and it includes deca but after reading this thread i am reconsidering using it.

oppose is offline New Member
    im using deca with bold. anyone ever try that?

WISH YOU BRO'S LIVED IN UPSTATE NY..I DON'T WANT THIS CRAP, lol ! tADE IT FOR tren????????????????LMAO..............
    o-k, started another batch today, and not only was the inj smoother...but the soreness the day after ect..wasn't bad at all..On top of that my night sweats stopped, WTF IDK....i'm starting to wonder what is in these clear vials...... i am starting to see physical signs now, i guess that the last batch had a higher BA, and i think it just took 4 wks to kick in.....on top of all that, the letro i think was slowing down everything, PUMP ect.....i cut back to eod and cut the dose...i'm liking this now...sometimes i'm so use to somthing that it's hard to give anything else a chance without jumping the gun and second guessing it !

bloodlines is offline Junior Member
    What's wrong with deca it's known for being a very good steroid as safety ,side effect but again as i told my friends the estrogen activity is low but progesterone activity is enough to get the same side effect of estrogen so if you have not enough EXP to deal with it trade it for EQ .for me i never got a CLEAR side effect like Gyno .as a personal opinion this shit works BIGGER than any other steroid so it worth it for me

Darksyde is offline Member
    its best to run test with deca , with the test at a higher dose. this aleviates a lot of the problems for most people.

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    its best to run test with deca, with the test at a higher dose. this aleviates a lot of the problems for most people.
    agreed... one should never run more deca than test.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    its best to run test with deca, with the test at a higher dose. this aleviates a lot of the problems for most people.
    No my Test was at 750mg, noe it's at 500, deca was always at 550mg, now down to 400mg..the reasopn i lowered test is because ive heard a high dose of test can acually bring out the sides of a nandrolone evem MORE....Now idk if thats true, read it, and got feedback from some Good Bro's here about it ! Not only that but now that i lowered the test my anxioty , night sweats ect...are 50% less??????????????????????????????????So im just doing trial and error, wich seems to be what some Nebies don't understand...i'm not a Dick when i answer some of these threads, but WTF, i can't tell everbody how a certain AS will affect them..it's all about finding Your spot...( like i told my wife)

No my Test was at 750mg, noe it's at 500, deca was always at 550mg, now down to 400mg..the reasopn i lowered test is because ive heard a high dose of test can acually bring out the sides of a nandrolone evem MORE....Now idk if thats true, read it, and got feedback from some Good Bro's here about it ! Not only that but now that i lowered the test my anxioty , night sweats ect...are 50% less??????????????????????????????????So im just doing trial and error, wich seems to be what some Nebies don't understand...i'm not a Dick when i answer some of these threads, but WTF, i can't tell everbody how a certain AS will affect them..it's all about finding Your spot...( like i told my wife)
    You are correct, Test acts as a magnifyer of progesterone sides. I was going to originally ask you if your test dose was high, thats why I was kind of perplexed by Tadpoleboy's experience.

Test higher than a 19-Nor is usually when I see people complaining of severe hair loss, irritation, night sweats, high bloating (on Deca), gyno, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    You are correct, Test acts as a magnifyer of progesterone sides. I was going to originally ask you if your test dose was high, thats why I was kind of perplexed by Tadpoleboy's experience.

Test higher than a 19-Nor is usually when I see people complaining of severe hair loss, irritation, night sweats, high bloating (on Deca), gyno, etc...
    For Me, i'm living proof of all those sides, and thewy stopped in a wk of me lowering test !!!!!!!!!!! Just needed sombody to give me a kick to realize !

Thread Information