G-PIG is offline Associate Member

am i growing to fast

im week 5 on

week1-4 dbol 40mg/d
    week1-10 testoviron 250 (200 enanthate / 50 prop)
    week8-12 winstrol depot 50mg/d

Although i threw winstrol in i was intending to bulk up, i was 200-205 at the start of this cycle, i figured i would get to about 225

ive used AS before but always been conserned about gaining fat so i never ate alot, this time i decided to do what a real bodybuilder does well (eat) my appetite is disgusting, im not eating very clean, quite a bit of ice cream and macdonalds but i weighed in at 221 lbs ive already put on 15-20 pounds, how much of this is water? am i putting on weight too fast (lots of fat been added) also one other question off topic, is it legal to go to a vet and ask for fina pellets? thanks

timvds is offline Member
    NOT SURE ABOUT THE FINA PELLETS BUT 20 LBS IS GREAT GAINS!! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD BRO! EAT LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW DOESNT REALLY MATTER IF ITS CLEAN OR NOT, I MEAN YOURE IN A BULKING CYCLE RIGHT? BESIDES, YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOUR NEXT CYCLE A CUTTING CYCLE.

JUST A ROOKIES OPINION THOUGH

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    as long as you arent getting really fat, i mean, no one wants to be looked at as fat. as long as you still have at least the outline of your top row of abs, your good to go. hell of a cycle bro, way to go!

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    a lot is prolley water... not using arimidex ?

The original jason Guest
    more than likely all water felt the same at times but when i stopeed usually its all gone soon cos its just the retention of water from estrogen

jason

Bro, I'm sure some is water but those are still great gains! And like BigKev said, if you don't look like a lard ass compared to when you started, you should be good.

And yes, it is possible to put on quite a few pounds quick, even if you're experienced. When I first started insulin (at 45ius a day) I put on 6 pounds in 4 days!!!! Some was water, but considering my bench went up 10lbs in one workout it wasn't ALL water.

Anyways, I'm rambling.... just keep eating like it's going out of style and keep pumpin bro, looks good!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Adaptek
    a lot is prolley water
    Prolley? Is that a brand, like Evian? j/k, I PROBABLY need to go to sleep.

Thread Information