Thread: Dbol

mrsocks is offline Associate Member

Dbol

Does it really make a difference if you take it all at once in the morning,
    or in doses spread throughout the day? Well not does it make a difference, but what would be the ideal way to take them in my situation
    ... on my last cycle when I took the liquid version I took all of it in the morning, and it worked pretty well.
    Now that I'm taking the pink tabs I spread them out into 3 doses throughout the day, but I usually work out after breakfast so I'm wondering if I should just take all the tabs in the morning. I read somewhere that it has a 3.5 hour half life, but that sounds like bullshit to me.
    Last edited by mrsocks; 04-18-2008 at 10:27 PM.

100m champ is offline Member
    i would spread the d-bol throughout the day.. every 4-6 hours

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I take mine every 12 hours as opposed to every 24...

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    Personal experiance, 1 evey 3 hours = 6 tabs (10mg) in the day

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks View Post
    Does it really make a difference if you take it all at once in the morning,
    or in doses spread throughout the day? The reason for spreading the doses out through the day is to maintain stable blood levels instead of getting a huge spike in the morning and it declining afterwards, more stable blood levels mean less aromatizing into estrogen and less sides with more gains.
    Well not does it make a difference, but what would be the ideal way to take them in my situationdepends on how many mgs/day you are taking
    ... on my last cycle when I took the liquid version I took all of it in the morning, and it worked pretty well.
    Now that I'm taking the pink tabs I spread them out into 3 doses throughout the day, but I usually work out after breakfast so I'm wondering if I should just take all the tabs in the morning. I read somewhere that it has a 3.5 hour half life, but that sounds like bullshit to me.its half life is 6-8 hours, and to answer a previous question, a good estimate of dosing is to take something on the halflife of it's halflife (or in between that and it's halflife, for example we take enth every 3.5 days, which is in between the halflife of it's halflife and it's actually halflife), i this case every 3-4 hours would be optimal for stable blood levelsss, but you could get away with every 6-8 if you had to
    hope that helps

Thread Information