dd0316 is offline Member

fakes(no im not asking if something is fake)

Hey i am just curious about fakes. When you get a fake injectable...something like lets say a fake sustanon or test e vile....what is really in the vial. Like what would happen if you didint know and injected it and does it actually contain any testosterone ?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be anything, could be vegetable oil or something really harmful to you, remember scammers do not care about you they just want your money. If you inject something harmful into your body you will be in deep trouble, a friend of mine had a very bad infection from fake crap.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    you could always send it to get tested,they call it an unknown chemical test,its kind of expensive,but at least you'll know what you got.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have now done enough test to know that during one cycle I did a completely bunk cycle. I have no idea what it really was; but am assuming veg. oil, or something of the sort. I did not have any problems, infections, unusual pain or sweats. I also did not have any bloat, water retention, weight gain or strength increases. I had not increased sex drive or energy. I am assuming it was fake because of all of these things, but luckily did not see any noticeable negative side effects.

dd0316 is offline Member
    interesting
    any other information

Thread Information