XORRON is offline New Member

Question Can moderate eating produce muscle

Hi so what i did allready for a guite some time was eating a lot 5 meals per day +protein drinks...and training regulary with cardio included ...i gained 30 pounds of weight
    but its allso fat what i newer have had before and i dont like it ...right now my activities other than gym are not mutch so when i am not training i am not using energy mutch at all ...now i am on test cypionate 400weekly on my 5fth week and i weight 210 pounds and i dont really want to weight any more than i do , i want get rid of the fat get my muscles bigger an leaner...
    and i strongly feel that if i eat too mutch its not going to be muscle anyway
    its just going to be bloated stomack and fat so my abs aint showing at all anymore..so eating like an horse aint going to pop up to be musckle after all
    so can moderate eating still get my muscles to become leaner and bigger
    there is a lot of people who hawe mutch bigger muscles than i do and they still weight a lot less...what i prefer is like muscles that guys who do gymnastics have lean but big in the right plases and i bet they are not eating any more than they feel they need...

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to spend time in the diet forum. there are stickies at the top that will help a lot.

Andro9 is offline Member
    i agree with mkrulic.. you need to work on your diet and maybe your spelling you might just be a little bloated from the cyp also. you really should have got your diet in check before starting a cycle.....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    more than likely your macros are off and you ate sloppily which resulted in your fat gain

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    more than likely your macros are off and you ate sloppily which resulted in your fat gain
    bingo!

XORRON is offline New Member

Thanks

THANKS yep i will take a look at the diet secktion videos...

Thread Information