oker is offline Associate Member

can anyone recommend a good AS book...?

Can anyone recommend a good book on AS? I'm particularly interested in the science of steroids and how each compound affects the body in different ways, both positive and negative. As I live in South East Asia these kinds of books are hard to get, thus I'd have to order online and pay by Paypal.

Cheers in advance for your input

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    yeah I've been looking at that site bro, what do you think about the ultimate research guide vol 1? Is it any good?

Actually, that's the one I linked you to.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'll put it this way, I have several AAS books and that's the one I use the most.

AG

It contains the same profiles that we have here @ AR plus some other info.

AG

I'll put it this way, I have several AAS books and that's the one I use the most.

AG
    Cheers bro I've been looking at the link, just trying to find a summary somewhere on the book - thanks again

Here's a thread that may have some feedback from those that have read/are reading it.
    This steroid book is a MUST HAVE!

AG

Here's a thread that may have some feedback from those that have read/are reading it.
    This steroid book is a MUST HAVE!

AG
    Cheers bro, can I have this book posted to my address in Thailand? Any idea how long it takes?

When you look at the shipping options at checkout, Thailand is one of the choices in the dropdown box.
    I got mine in about 4-5 days here in the states, but I have no idea about shipping time to Thailand. I'm sure if you use the contact link on the website, they could give you an estimated shipping time.

AG

When you look at the shipping options at checkout, Thailand is one of the choices in the dropdown box.
    I got mine in about 4-5 days here in the states, but I have no idea about shipping time to Thailand. I'm sure if you use the contact link on the website, they could give you an estimated shipping time.

AG
    Cheers bro one step ahead of you - emailed already. I also tried to pay for the book with Paypal, yet keep getting a msg stating, "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." Don't know what's going on there, will try again later

Thread Information