jabweb2 is offline New Member

Unhappy need sincere opinion

lets make this short and simple on my first cycle....primobolan depot and d bol..how long ang how much..i cant take injectables cause i have got serious needle phobia...thanks...

Lost Soul is offline New Member
    how are you planning to take the primo depot?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he must have the oral form. i wouldnt run 2 orals at the same time bro and primo and d-bol are not the best stack. as far as dose, you want around 40mgs of d-bol a day and between 100-150mgs of primo a day

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if you want a really sincere opinion, don't take AS if you are afraid of needles, orals are toxic to your liver and don't yield near the results/options of injectables, till you get over your fear NO AS

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    primo depot and dbol do not go together... makes me cry wasting all that money on primo and combining it with dbol

well thanks guys...any other suggestion for me to stack wit dbol ??jus oral shit.. cant do injectables bros..not in this stupid life.haha..please keep it comin if u have any fab ideas!!!i have two more days left than i must get my shit befoe i spend it.haha

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Bro you need a little more research about aas before you start anything. You know what happens when you juice without useing test?
    If you are going to use aas, you are going to have to jab, end of story. Its not all that hard.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    bro I'm not a big fan of needles,or at least I wasn't til I started aas.Now I embrace them as part of my daily routine.btw I still hate to shoot myself,but I would if I had to.

anyway i did read somewere that whatrva gains i get from primo tabs will be permanant so i was thinkin since its not highly probable to aromatise and stuff shouldnt it be a no problem?well moneys not an issue unless someone can gurantee me no pain in injectin.haha..il even pay to jus do it man.lol

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jabweb2 View Post
    anyway i did read somewere that whatrva gains i get from primo tabs will be permanant so i was thinkin since its not highly probable to aromatise and stuff shouldnt it be a no problem?well moneys not an issue unless someone can gurantee me no pain in injectin.haha..il even pay to jus do it man.lol
    Find a friend you can trust with your back to him while your pants are down,should be interesting I'd say.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Befriend a nurse if you can't do it yourself. A good pinch hurts worse than an injection.

EDIT: there are a few substances like test suspension that burn a little bit, but most of the "beginner" sterioids are painless.

does anyone no if it will help if i pu some ice on my ass so tat i wont feel e pinch??haha

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I was a real bad needle phob and I actually passed out before from getting alittle blood taken and I am now getting over it. It takes alittle work. I could even read about needles before without feeling weird. Injectables are way better on your body. Try sittign there and just pinching yourself good and see if it is really even that bad.

i really wished it was that easy..

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    If you can't mentally push yourself to man up and take an injection, what makes you think you will have the mental discipline required to eat and train properly during a cycle.

Or to deal with the consequences when a cycle of multiple orals fvcks you up because you wouldn't listen.

It takes alot of commitment to do a cycle of steroids . Do it right, or don't do it at all.

An injection is nothing -- as was said above; a hard pinch hurts worse than the injection will hurt.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Primo tabs are the worst waste of money for gears imo

CL

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    injections are a breeze. you have had a shot form your doctor before havent you?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    learn to inject if you want to actually keep your gains..primo tabs are a huge waste of $$$ just as CL said..if youre serious about this, you have to inject..its a small little needle..man up..D-unit has some great points too

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus dude!! Man up and stick yourself! Its not that big of a deal. Perhaps you can get a friend to do it for you. Thats what I do when I am taking prop.

QUOTE=jabweb2;3938364]does anyone no if it will help if i pu some ice on my ass so tat i wont feel e pinch??haha[/QUOTE]

maxiderm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Primo tabs are the worst waste of money for gears imo

CL
    ya no kidding...

winny tabs coming in at a close second...

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    You will learn to love needles =D =D =D =D =D

Would take a multivitamin stick if they had em =D =D

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    primo and dbol very bad idea together, wast of money mate. if your going to stack dbol with anything, go with deca if not wanting to hit test. But evan then your gona have to get injected. Think about it, whats worse......little girly pinch or seeing a guy in the gym grow wishing it was you?!

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiderm View Post
    ya no kidding...

winny tabs coming in at a close second...
    winny tabs are anything but a waste of money. oral winny for me is awesome. i run it all the time 4 to 6 weeks at the end of my cycles and it hardens me up and makes me veiny. i love it.

m goin to give it a try...let u guys see my pics soon....lets jus hope i can do it haha

I JUS REALISED THAT MY QUESTION IS NOT ANSWEERED...
    does anyone no if it will help if i pu some ice on my ass so tat i wont feel e pinch??haha

ANYway does anyone know bout the oral dekka in this sitE???...IS IT THE SAME as injectables...and don lecture or tell me bot the liver and kidney thingy...i no bout it already

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember how nervous you were the first time you were going to have sex? Now, you probably have no problem jabbing sh*t left and right!
    Just do it once, and then your good to go.
    Good Luck!

J431S is offline Banned
    lol...im surprise no one asked him of his stats..... the usual questions for newbie firrst cycle....lol

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    ANYway does anyone know bout the oral dekka in this sitE???...IS IT THE SAME as injectables...and don lecture or tell me bot the liver and kidney thingy...i no bout it already
    its the bomb, take it by the handful and you will be swole as hell.

Thread Information