lovetobebig1984 is offline Associate Member

will nolva help at all with gyno??

i have gyno and im wondering if running nolva will help to reduce it at all? my boy gave me some and said it would help a little but not get rid of it fully...i also orderd some letro but just dont want to run that right now cause i just started my new cycle and i was told not to use the letro during my cycle....but i dont want them to get worse and i dont want to lose all my water retetion either can anyone help?

they are kinda bad right now starting to look like man boobs just want to know if i can get them down a little just to get threw my cycle.

or can i run the letro for a few days to get them smaller then run the nolva to keep them from getting worse and continue on my cycle????? never had this problem as bad as it is this time i usually just get sensitive nipples with little lumps this time the swelled right up...any idea why????

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    whats your cycle composed of?

i just ran 250mg sust a week and 400mg of decca dura and this was the first time they got this bad.... now this time im about to run 500mg of test e and 400 mg of eq with 30mg of d bol a day... is this to much should i only run half like 250mg test and 200mg eq??

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manorexic View Post
    whats your cycle composed of?
    ^^^^^^ Tell him it's all about what your running, Wheather it's estro Gyno, or Progesterone related Gyno........................Man i researched this shit before i ever INJ myself...Bro's are to eager to INJ somthing now days without having all the info.....TO HELP THEMSELVES !

raw thanks i didnt know there were two kinds of gyno whats the dif?

it is really wierd cause i ran the sust and deca cycle 3 times in the last 3 years and never got it like this now my last cycle it seemed to just attack my nipples haha they both got big fast i never needed to run nolva before so i didnt on this last cycle and in the last few weeks they just instantly started to get bigger they were little lumps like always before and i didnt think anything of it cause that happens to me all the other times and usually when i pct they went away but this time they got large

Thread Information