Thread: Clen and PCT

Ripdx is offline Associate Member

Clen and PCT

I am beginning my pct on wednesday. I was wondering if anyone has included clen in their pct. Does it help keep gains??

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    this topic is debatable but its been shown that clens anticatabolic effects take place only after five wks of continued use so the only way I would use it in pct is if it were started in the cycle and continued into pct. personally I think starting in pct would be counterproductive and you may very well lose muscle because of it, it would help you keep strength but it would work against you trying to preserve muscle, i have seen this personally but i have not used it during pct and dont think i ever will, cause i am not a fan of using it without aas.
    Last edited by mx3; 04-20-2008 at 11:23 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont like clen ..but think about it..clen is used for fat burning, which is achieved by a caloric deficit, which is the LAST thing you want during PCT...besides the anticatabolic crap has only been proven in lab rats taking very HIGH doses..way higher than a human will ever take

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^Right, I wouldnt use Clen in PCT.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    i dont like clen..but think about it..clen is used for fat burning, which is achieved by a caloric deficit, which is the LAST thing you want during PCT...besides the anticatabolic crap has only been proven in lab rats taking very HIGH doses..way higher than a human will ever take
    they have done studies with horses given a dose close to what a human would take based on mcgXlb of body weight. It was shown to be anticatabolic, however it did mention that humans would most likely experience less of this effect it is definately not ruled out that clen is not anticatabolic in humans. there just havent been enough studies to conclude to what degree anticatabolic properties of clen can have on humans. I cant conclude that clen will have these benefits for humans but you cannot conclude that they dont either.

mx3
    I will look for more sudies im sure their has to be some on humans out there.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Whats the clen users opinions from experience??? anticat or not???

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i wouldn't use it during pct, use your pct to keep as many gains as you can, use clen later to cut down, and i'm with longhorn on the anticatabolic properties, i've never seen a study that showed anticat in humans, just rodent and equine

hendrira is offline Associate Member
    so the idea would be to finish out the PCT then start clen ? perhaps a bridge in between cycles?

Thread Information