epno is offline Junior Member

Controlled Delivery?

Check this out. I have a PO Box where I receive mail because when I moved into my neighborhood home delivery wasn't available. Now we have a cluster mailbox, but I didn't sign up for one. So I still get mail at my PO Box. Today a guy who says he's an employee of the subcontractor who delivers mail to the cluster boxes in my neighborhood comes to my front door to deliver a package and asks me to sign. This package should've been sent registered mail to my PO Box, so unless the shipper screwed up and addressed it to my physical address, the delivery was suspicious. I didn't get a chance to see which address the package was sent to. I just told him I usually receive mail at the Post Office and wasn't going to sign. He left. So now I see several possible outcomes. They could put a package notice slip in my mailbox and then I have to decide whether to sign. They could put the package in a parcel locker and leave the key in my box and I have to decide whether to pick it up. Or they could return it to the sender if I don't pick it up before their deadline. I've tried emailing the shipper but no reply yet since he's in a different time zone. I'm not sure what to do next.

epno

Meh... Unless it was alot of gear I wont worry about it personal gear will just get seized the only CD's Ive ever heard about was because it was a crazy amount of gear.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro,why so paranoid about a dang package,go get it.If we don't hear from you lets say within 2-5yrs we know what happened.J K

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you refuse to sign they send it right back to the sender. they wont hold it or try to redeliver it

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would've followed him out to the street to see if any LE was parked waiting to raid, lol.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a cop to me good call not signing it.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    If it was supposed to sent to your PO box and the cam to your home and had you sign. Clean house wipe your hard drive lay low.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    WoW Nice thank you for the info!

fatherof6 is offline Banned

man slow down

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    If it was supposed to sent to your PO box and the cam to your home and had you sign. Clean house wipe your hard drive lay low.
    I hate to say this but you all get WAY WAY to worked up about these thinmgs! I was a cop and I wokred undercover covert ops. This i snothing to worry about man. they are not looking for m,innos they are looking for big fish and if they cant use the minnos to catch the big fish they arenbt going to get the minnos...meaning they cant use you to go after a guy who hippewd to you from other country so you are fine, well as fine as ytour ever going to be. is there a chance, yes about the same chance as me geeting my gearlllmao...really slim to none...why yuour not a good bait fish, they cant gte your supplier by way of you...so you are no good...if they want to bust you they will let you sign for it then bust you for having it...thats going to be hard to pove, you didnt know what it was....you always sign for thinsg at your door...any good lawer will rioe that aprt so its VERY unliiekly they will bother you for some gear unlesss its alot all the time then they arebnt going aftre your shipper they going after you for selliong....but 99.9 % of us are in no way in harms way here for getting a small bit of gear plan and simple...i kinow most cops in this town, i have a briother who worsk for one of the highest govement ag doing internet crimes division and he lasghs at this stuff....they are only ccomming for you if you are a fish that wil get them a bigger fish, like a shipped in the states or if you are dealeing thats really it...they dont have time to get every bottel of geaqr guys trust me... if they are taking your gear it will be customes not cops...cops will never now you even have gear.....it either gets to you or gets stoped at customes not the cops...dea needs a way to get big fish and if you arnt that gate way they dont want you....i had 10,000 valuims seized from customs two times and all i got was a letter...why they cant use me to get to the guy in india...years ago this was so dont ask i have no valiummm...lol small fish to get big fish, worng bate for wrong fish they wont waste thiere time...
    if that was dea...1.should have looked at the address on pacjkage...most siyte i have tried to use...key word tried....they want reall addy and shippingf addy, may be it was a mix up on thier pasrt..i bet your geasr is going back for no reason....iom not saying guys be stupid by any means but i bet my gear,,,,none,......lol...to your gear thats its on the way back for no reason//////be safe then sorry yes but to safe to sorrynaaaaa....how many times you get gear, how many a year have any of them EVER been opend and then been still shipped to oy...they will say opened and checked if they were.....etc...look at all that man...i get stuff from over seas all the time...i ship and ship to me sometimes two three times a day and 99 of them never get opened or checked...your not oredeing antrax here....have they ever opened your gear before and just closed it and sent it to you? have you ever had gear seiezed? these are qireswtions you need to think about before seding geasr back....be carefull yesss. but over carefulll no its not worth it and i have as ton of kids and business to thjnik about and i cant afford to lose that due to some gear but im not liooking out myu windws when the m,ail comes./....

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Fatherof6... I actually tend to side on how you are putting it. I've only had one - my first - order seized, and it was fairly large for personal use (6 separate boxes), but I'm not looking real deep into the whole seizure thing. Yes, I am safe for the most part, but I agree with your logic about big fish/small fish. I think we are getting a bit worked up these days. That being said, yes, better safe than sorry and I dont want to downplay the dangers. And one last thing... PLEASE tell me you were typing while driving on a hand held or something!! lol

yes im on a sprint ppc 6700 sm,art phont...not to samrt huh....lmoa

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherof6 View Post
    yes im on a sprint ppc 6700 sm,art phont...not to samrt huh....lmoa

At least half of my posts, including this one, are on my pocket pc 6700. Has yours been dropped, or perhaps some of the buttons are missing? lol just messing with you bro, but really mine works fine.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by epno View Post
    Check this out. I have a PO Box where I receive mail because when I moved into my neighborhood home delivery wasn't available. Now we have a cluster mailbox, but I didn't sign up for one. So I still get mail at my PO Box. Today a guy who says he's an employee of the subcontractor who delivers mail to the cluster boxes in my neighborhood comes to my front door to deliver a package and asks me to sign. This package should've been sent registered mail to my PO Box, so unless the shipper screwed up and addressed it to my physical address, the delivery was suspicious. I didn't get a chance to see which address the package was sent to. I just told him I usually receive mail at the Post Office and wasn't going to sign. He left. So now I see several possible outcomes. They could put a package notice slip in my mailbox and then I have to decide whether to sign. They could put the package in a parcel locker and leave the key in my box and I have to decide whether to pick it up. Or they could return it to the sender if I don't pick it up before their deadline. I've tried emailing the shipper but no reply yet since he's in a different time zone. I'm not sure what to do next.

epno
    wait.. that's what you do..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

At least half of my posts, including this one, are on my pocket pc 6700. Has yours been dropped, or perhaps some of the buttons are missing? lol just messing with you bro, but really mine works fine.
    i do most of my typing while driving bro...it is a good unit but not at 70 mph on the turn pike...lol.....

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I hate to say this but you all get WAY WAY to worked up about these thinmgs! I was a cop and I wokred undercover covert ops. This i snothing to worry about man. they are not looking for m,innos they are looking for big fish and if they cant use the minnos to catch the big fish they arenbt going to get the minnos...meaning they cant use you to go after a guy who hippewd to you from other country so you are fine, well as fine as ytour ever going to be. is there a chance, yes about the same chance as me geeting my gearlllmao...really slim to none...why yuour not a good bait fish, they cant gte your supplier by way of you...so you are no good...if they want to bust you they will let you sign for it then bust you for having it...thats going to be hard to pove, you didnt know what it was....you always sign for thinsg at your door...any good lawer will rioe that aprt so its VERY unliiekly they will bother you for some gear unlesss its alot all the time then they arebnt going aftre your shipper they going after you for selliong....but 99.9 % of us are in no way in harms way here for getting a small bit of gear plan and simple...i kinow most cops in this town, i have a briother who worsk for one of the highest govement ag doing internet crimes division and he lasghs at this stuff....they are only ccomming for you if you are a fish that wil get them a bigger fish, like a shipped in the states or if you are dealeing thats really it...they dont have time to get every bottel of geaqr guys trust me... if they are taking your gear it will be customes not cops...cops will never now you even have gear.....it either gets to you or gets stoped at customes not the cops...dea needs a way to get big fish and if you arnt that gate way they dont want you....i had 10,000 valuims seized from customs two times and all i got was a letter...why they cant use me to get to the guy in india...years ago this was so dont ask i have no valiummm...lol small fish to get big fish, worng bate for wrong fish they wont waste thiere time...
    if that was dea...1.should have looked at the address on pacjkage...most siyte i have tried to use...key word tried....they want reall addy and shippingf addy, may be it was a mix up on thier pasrt..i bet your geasr is going back for no reason....iom not saying guys be stupid by any means but i bet my gear,,,,none,......lol...to your gear thats its on the way back for no reason//////be safe then sorry yes but to safe to sorrynaaaaa....how many times you get gear, how many a year have any of them EVER been opend and then been still shipped to oy...they will say opened and checked if they were.....etc...look at all that man...i get stuff from over seas all the time...i ship and ship to me sometimes two three times a day and 99 of them never get opened or checked...your not oredeing antrax here....have they ever opened your gear before and just closed it and sent it to you? have you ever had gear seiezed? these are qireswtions you need to think about before seding geasr back....be carefull yesss. but over carefulll no its not worth it and i have as ton of kids and business to thjnik about and i cant afford to lose that due to some gear but im not liooking out myu windws when the m,ail comes./....
    INTERESTING,THEY BUSTED A MIAMI COP A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH A PERSONAL USE STEROID DELIVERY.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    INTERESTING,THEY BUSTED A MIAMI COP A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH A PERSONAL USE STEROID DELIVERY.
    NEVER SAID BVRO IT WONT HAPPEN...IF YOUR A COP THEY ARE GOING TO of course GOING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF YOU...THATS WAS STUPID.....THEY ARE Going to make an example of thier own to show they are not meesing abround.....lik ei said it happens but not to the point where everyone need to frrek out and go nust.....99% of us ar eok if we are not stuipid! thats all bro...

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    NEVER SAID BVRO IT WONT HAPPEN...IF YOUR A COP THEY ARE GOING TO of course GOING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF YOU...THATS WAS STUPID.....THEY ARE Going to make an example of thier own to show they are not meesing abround.....lik ei said it happens but not to the point where everyone need to frrek out and go nust.....99% of us ar eok if we are not stuipid! thats all bro...
    Wow! Do they teach spelling in the academy?

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zipster_dude View Post
    Wow! Do they teach spelling in the academy?

my thoughts exactly

Give him a break... he's on a hand held.

Got your back Father!

Ya, I'd be interested in the rest of that story. I'm sure Internal Affairs was involved at some level. Like he said, they would be more apt to make an example of their own, save face on the force after one of their own was outed.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    epno, you need to clarify something... when u ordered your books or whatever, did u use your PO BOX or HOME ADDRESS for shipping??

if u used the PO BOX then how the hell would the company know your HOME address??

that would be a little scary..

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I know someone that got setup before and got arrested at his front door. He had a larger amount coming in though but all in one box.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I know someone that got setup before and got arrested at his front door. He had a larger amount coming in though but all in one box.
    Its kinda scary.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I think it was 2000-5000 tabs though

epno is offline Junior Member

Happy Ending...

I did give the shipper two choices. PO Box for mail only or physical address for any other carrier. The shipper screwed up and used the physical address for mail. It turned out the neighborhood cluster mailbox delivery guy was just going the extra mile. It was freaky none the less because I've never had the post office try to deliver anything to my home before. It arrived at my box the next day.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you just said you gave him the po box and you address so why is it wierd that someone tried to deliver it to your house?

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by epno View Post
    I did give the shipper two choices. PO Box for mail only or physical address for any other carrier.
    damn bro, that would have been good info to put in ur first post. glad u got ur gear though.

Ya... I think he got everyone's feathers ruffled a bit. When I had my first order delivered I used my own address etc... since it was 6 boxes (yes 6) the mail gal came to my door since they would not fit into my mb. I happened to be home at the time so I was able to take delivery... never crossed my mind that anything was fishy. She had them all rubberbanded to gether and said "Mr xxxxx, you have 6 boxes today..." She had a little smirk on her face... and as I look back, it had to be becaus of all the green customs tape on them and she knew I had whatever was inside seized. They were light as a feather as she could carry all in one hand. I guess I'll keep you all posted if I get any visitors in black and sun glasses...

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    If this is true please post a link to the news article, then we will believe it :-)

DrBullsballs is offline New Member
    Best bet dont sign for shit if the mailman asks if its your package answer the door in some old dirty tightey wighteys stacked with a half eaten bannanna and im sure hell back off pretty quickly....workes for me anyhow.....GOOD LUCK!

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    BUMP:

Say for instance im overseas now and have gear. How would you guys package your stuff. Tabs I would say in a tylenol or advil bottle with cotton yeah? What about a box of amps...or seperate the amps...etc??? I have ideas but its my first time... Any thoughts?

SFVpumped is offline New Member
    i always keester my shit ......... -jk

otc bottles bad idea, just shove them in a bubble wrap envelope with no return addy.

im kidding, your talking some illegal stuff buddie. im a stickler for obeying the law

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SFVpumped View Post
    i always keester my shit ......... -jk

otc bottles bad idea, just shove them in a bubble wrap envelope with no return addy.

im kidding, your talking some illegal stuff buddie. im a stickler for obeying the law
    Hmm you think over the counter bottles are a bad idea. I figured it was better than keeping the tabs in the original bottles.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    packaging discussions are no longer allowed..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information