Thread: What to take?

Blinasian1 is offline New Member

What to take?

With so many option sout there. I was wondering what is the best steroid to take? Whether it be orally or by injection. I just need to know. I have money to spend but not to waste. So again what can I take for the most/fastest progress? I want mass, stregnth and definition. Please let me know. Thank you.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats and cycle exp?

I dont follow the question. I have been training my ass off with minimal progress. I just want to get bigger and stronger.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sigh

what are your stats?

age, bf%, training experience, height, diet?

we need to know these things before we decide whether or not you are ready for a cycle

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    age, weight, height, bf% and have you ever used aas?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinasian1 View Post
    I dont follow the question. I have been training my ass off with minimal progress. I just want to get bigger and stronger.
    if youve been training your ass off with minimal progress, either your diet sucks or you are training improperly

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids are not magic beans that will make you big and shredded..you need to learn how to eat and train properly to build muscle first..what are your stats?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    oh man...

My body fat% that I am not sure. I am 29, 6' and 198 lbs (dropped from 225 over the past 4 months). My training technique is correct, of that I am sure. Most see progress in me. As for my diet I think the fact that I don't eat meat and am allergic to eggs could be a problem. I try to supplement to the best of my ability with whey protein. I guess to make a long story short, for me it is just not enough. So I am considering exploring the option of AS. I just want to make sure I am taking the right thing and using it the right way.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    if you dont know what you should be taking, then chance are you prolly dont know how you should take it. do some research and for gods sake eat some meat.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    My body fat% that I am not sure. I am 29, 6' and 198 lbs (dropped from 225 over the past 4 months). My training technique is correct, of that I am sure. Most see progress in me. As for my diet I think the fact that I don't eat meat and am allergic to eggs could be a problem. I try to supplement to the best of my ability with whey protein. I guess to make a long story short, for me it is just not enough. So I am considering exploring the option of AS. I just want to make sure I am taking the right thing and using it the right way.
    well you need to figure out what you can eat and build a diet around that..steroids wont do crap for you if you dont have a solid diet..protein shakes are ok, but you can NOT rely on them for the majority of your protein..it should come from food..not shakes..shakes are meant to be a supplement

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    So why the hell do you think you need steroids ???
    Don't eat meat why?? I assume you take protein only through supps like whey. Processed foods = bad

CL

boDAWG is offline Member
    lol you dont know what stats are? something is telling me you got a lot more learning to do, and try changing up your diet rather than jumping onto AAS, cuz if youve been trainign your ass off and no results it could be 2 things.....workout technique, OR diet

im almost a 100% sure your diet isnt in check

post your diet in diet forum and see what people say, good luck

boDAWG is offline Member
    oh and welcome to the forum

Thread Information