Thread: Seizure

Iconn is offline Associate Member

Seizure

Dear Sir or Madam:

The records of this office indicate that you might have an interest in certain property seized by the US Customs Service at JFK Airport on 10/24/2001. The property was seized under the provisions of title 19USC1595a{c}{1}{B}. The property seized is described as follows: Steroids which are considered prohibited substances and therefore contraband.

This sucks and there is not much I can do since I have no prescription. I just hope I dont get a penalty or something. I didnt use my own name but still they have my address. I ordered from pharmagroup.com and they sent it from the US to Paris to reroute it. If they seized a very small package of dianabol from Paris I would imagine they will seize anything so I wouldnt order from there or anywhere foreign for a long time. Hope this helps someone and if it does then just send me some money to make up for my loss.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bad luck win some lose some

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    i dont understand why everybody puts the time in and make connections within their cities, at first you pay a little more but through reference of friends you can do your homework and find out whos got good shit and eventually they end up giving it to you for cheap

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Sounds like you were lucky, Iconn . . .

Not to sound cynical, but as any hooker knows, sometimes you have to take the bust as an epense of doing business. It's part of the game.

Seriously, it sounds lucky that your stuff was merely seized rather than allowed to go through to you, after which you might have had a knock on your door. As long as they're not taking steps to track you down and bust you, I wouldn't sweat it.

However, that does not mean that you shouldn't be careful. (Or, in the words of the old expression, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not after you.) Even if you used another name on your order, anyone can "reverse" an address and find out who the real resident is.

Incidentally, the law under which they seized your shipment is just that - a seizure law, and the part they cited deals with "a controlled substance, as defined in the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.), and is not imported in accordance with applicable law." The full text can be found by going to:

http://uscode.house.gov/usc.htm

Just do a search, without quotes, on "19 USC 1595a(c)(1)(B)" - that will lead you to a search list that contains the text. (I'd print the actual URL here, but it's waaaaaaay too long.

In other words, the stuff was seized by the U.S. Customs Service, not by the police (or any other type of narc). They are concerned with the customs and duties aspects of the shipment, and may not be interested in busting your ass the rest of the way. Moreover, due to 9/11, they are being much more careful about shipments coming into the U.S., so this is not the best time to be, um, importing.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i just recieved 3 packs, 3 days in a row no problem, all foreign, and i have to admit i feel extremely lucky to have gotten them in this short a time with all thats going on. be careful bros and use some judgement on this type of call. a lot of bros may be ordering, but i dont hear of a lot of bros recieving.

peace bb79

Thread Information