bowonly is offline Associate Member

TEST injected...

This is just a thought, not really a question but feel free to comment. Your body naturally produces test... then we push 1cc of an oil based "extra" test, just seams to me that the extra bump of test would effect your body right then. I see the post on 6-8 weeks to "kick" in, just doesn't seam right.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Its not 'extra' test, its replacement test.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    And all depends on the ester attached to the test.

Research esters.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the type of ester determines the rate at which the hormone is released into the blood stream..if you use test suspension then the hormone goes directly into the blood stream

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    Thank goodness for the placebo effect!!! I see the stuff going in.. it's in there, so I must be bigger and stronger.. HIT THE GYM

Just FYI, I am running Test C and Eq

shouldn't it be something like, I take the shot... eyes turn green, start ripping clothes and tearing down buildings.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    "Kick in" just means how long it takes to notice the nitrogen retention, and thats when people say it "kickd in". Really as soon as u inject ur hormone levels are raised no matter what ester u use, long or short.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly View Post
    This is just a thought, not really a question but feel free to comment. Your body naturally produces test... then we push 1cc of an oil based "extra" test, just seams to me that the extra bump of test would effect your body right then. I see the post on 6-8 weeks to "kick" in, just doesn't seam right.
    the kick in process is only nitro-retention, its when you actually start SEEING results, but if you could monitor your hormones youd see an increase right after you inject, and you're not pushing extra in youre replacing the exisitng amount of test with a larger amount

Thread Information