bowonly is offline Associate Member

On cycle, PRE workout energy...

What are your thoughts on X-plode or similar before a workout while on a cycle of Test and Eq?

I seam to be low on the energy level for my workout.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you may need to look into your nutrition as whole bro...carb amount and types of carbs...I'm not crazy about spending amounts of money on high dollar market drinks...especially when a strong cup of black coffee can give a big jolt.

*BIGmax - thanks, I am working on some natural energy from carbs or I should say I am working on timing my carb intake for the best workout. I don't really drink coffee, but I think I will give it a try before my next workout.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I found if you work out the saame time everyday you don't need an energy drink. Your body is prepared from classical conditioning.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    you may need to look into your nutrition as whole bro...carb amount and types of carbs...I'm not crazy about spending amounts of money on high dollar market drinks...especially when a strong cup of black coffee can give a big jolt.
    Agreed.

Or you could buy a bottle or two of caffeine pills for like $5 and take 1 or 2 before your workout and have the same effect.

Well, changed up my timing on my diet and had a cup of coffee about 30-mins before the gym. Felt MUCH BETTER! Thanks guys!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    I agree with bigmax,I drink some cuban coffee before the gym and I"m good to go.Its like concentrated rocket fuel!

Thread Information