jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Last Shot @ Advise Before 1st Cycle

Ok, this is my last shot at going with the "majority" on my 1st cycle.

32yoa, 5-11, 184lb, wrk out 1 1/2-2 yrs

500mg test E - 12 wks
    Dbol 25mg - 1-4 wk
    L-Dex on hand .25 EOD ( or just if i feel sinsation in nips?whats take on that?)

PCT: I have clomid but also access to many others. I want what would be best combo for what im taking. I have read sooo much on PCT but it all becomes a bit confusing with so many opinions. Im also thinking of generic brand Finasteride for hair. How can i check if online Fin is legit? Hairlosstalk.com
    Any issues with taking Fin while on this cycle?
    Also taking Milk Thistle

Please, if you are knowledgeable & experienced with this cycle and proper PCT, comment. I am going with the majority! Once i have that, i will keep u guys updated

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you are splitting the test e into 2 shots weekly?
    i dont know about the finasteride... u can always use that shampoo...
    and u can read pheedos pct and follow that... or follows anthonys pct... in the pct forum...
    best of luck!!

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Bump up your Dbol dose to 30-35mg IMO

As for the splitting of the shots.... as much as i hate the needle, i was thinking of doing just that, like on Monday and then again on Thursdays..??
    Thanks guys....im freakin psych'd and i havent even started hahahaa!!!!!!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post

500mg test E - 12 wks
    Dbol 25mg - 1-4 wk
    L-Dex on hand .25 EOD ( or just if i feel sinsation in nips?whats take on that?)

PCT: I have clomid but also access to many others. I want what would be best combo for what im taking. I have read sooo much on PCT but it all becomes a bit confusing with so many opinions. Im also thinking of generic brand Finasteride for hair. How can i check if online Fin is legit? Hairlosstalk.com
    Also taking Milk Thistle

Please, if you are knowledgeable & experienced with this cycle and proper PCT, comment. I am going with the majority! Once i have that, i will keep u guys updated
    Looks good to me,although I prefer nolva to clomid,maybe include adex in pct

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    i say D-bol around 35-40 mg a day

Nolva i have access to. adex...with this abriviation is it same as L-DEX (liquid) which i have for gyno during cycle? Dbol that i have is in 50mg pills so i figured it would be easier to just split them than trying to do an extra 5 or 10 mg.
    L-Dex....should i run every day to be on safe side? or just if i feel sensation in nips?
    Thanks everyone for walking and talking me thru alot of this since 2007...it was frustraiting at 1st when everyone was telling me to learn learn 1st but it was the best advice i could have got!!!!!!!!!!!! if i would have started in '07 i would have royally screwed up!! thanks again and anything else u can think of before i start, plz let me know!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Nolva i have access to. adex...with this abriviation is it same as L-DEX (liquid) which i have for gyno during cycle? Dbol that i have is in 50mg pills so i figured it would be easier to just split them than trying to do an extra 5 or 10 mg.
    L-Dex....should i run every day to be on safe side? or just if i feel sensation in nips?
    Thanks everyone for walking and talking me thru alot of this since 2007...it was frustraiting at 1st when everyone was telling me to learn learn 1st but it was the best advice i could have got!!!!!!!!!!!! if i would have started in '07 i would have royally screwed up!! thanks again and anything else u can think of before i start, plz let me know!
    Adex is arimidex and I use it as necessary during cycle,but in conjunction with nolva post cycle.

Andro9 is offline Member
    you have 50mg dbol pills.. i have never heard of that

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I would split the dbol pills into thirds and take two of the thirds a day if you dont want to take the whole 50mg. Other than that good luck bro

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

500mg test E - 12 wks good, split into 2 shots/wk, monday morning thursday night (every 3.5 days for stable blood levels)
    Dbol 25mg - 1-4 wk i'd up it to 35-40mg/day, split so you can take every 6-8 hours throughout the day for stability
    start taking if your nipples get tender or sore, or you feel lumps forming, you can also take this same dose to help with water retention from the dbol and test e

PCT: I have clomid but also access to many others. I want what would be best combo for what im taking. I have read sooo much on PCT but it all becomes a bit confusing with so many opinions.Use Phneedo's Pct for this cycle, it's a sticky and has a pct for this exact cycle Im also thinking of generic brand Finasteride for hair. How can i check if online Fin is legit? Hairlosstalk.com
    Also taking Milk Thistle good idea to help your liver with dbol, look into Liv52 as it's good as well

hope that clears some stuff up for you

Ok..ill up the Dbol to 2/3 pill a day for the 1st 4 days...and they deff are 50mg Dbols as my buddy has been using them for several yrs.
    I am going to pick up Arimidex but does it replace the purpose of my L-Dex?
    Also getting my Nolva this wk too. Will keep clomid for future needs.
    Finasteride is on way and will start this asap.
    Thanks again for all the help! about this time next week i will be in full gear, no pun intended LMAO! will keep everyone posted.
    Going to follow Phneedos PCT.

Ok..ill up the Dbol to 2/3 pill a day for the 1st 4 daysfirst four weeks right?...and they deff are 50mg Dbols as my buddy has been using them for several yrs.
    I am going to pick up Arimidex but does it replace the purpose of my L-Dexl-dex is ar's name for arimidex, they're the same thing, arimidex's generic name is Anastrozole?
    Also getting my Nolva this wk too. Will keep clomid for future needs.
    Finasteride is on way and will start this asap.
    Thanks again for all the help! about this time next week i will be in full gear, no pun intended LMAO! will keep everyone posted.
    Going to follow Phneedos PCT.

Oh one more thing, does anyone know if i start taking Finateride for hair, can i get away with taking it thru cycle and PCT or will i need to remain on it? I dont mind losing hair at natural rate but dont want to swell up and lose hair at same time lol kinda obvious to others whats going on if that were to happen lol! plus this stuff is pricey if i have to stay on it for any extreme extended time. Was thinking if i got back to my regular levels after
    PCT that maybe i could come off it?
    Thanks

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    more than likely yes, because you are taking it to prevent hairloss... so i'd think that once you are back to regular levels, you can go off the finateride....
    best of luck...
    and expect to see some before/after pics

Phate186, lmao yes my typing mistake, 1st 4 wks lol and i just researched the LDex and see that its the same! so im good there. That along with Nolva and i should be good on PCT correct?

SH*T guys! im sitting here practicing going thru motions of my shots lmao! im a junkie and havent even started! why didnt you all tell me this was a sickness hahahaa!
    I will post before and afters the day i actually start and finish.

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

you could probably get away with nolva and l-dex though

Day 1-30 ((.25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva))
    every day? am i reading this correct? Im seeing double as im beat from work and the gym today so please clearify or just b*tch slap me if its obvious what your saying lol

it's phneedo's 8-16 week cycle pct and yes, it's those amounts ed, though you could probably get away with just the l-dex and nolva as your cycle is very harsh

Ok phate186 gotcha! but whats all the talk i hear about L-Dex affecting gains if taken every day? I dont want to take chance on gyno so i agree with the every day as long as it doesnt affect gains too much.

this is merc's thread on how estrogen affects gains, it'll answer your above question

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

Thread Information