Spooky is offline Junior Member

The use of steroids combined with Seresta ( anxiety medication )

Hi,

I'm planning to do a test/primo cycle and i have a few questions. I'm planning to use Seresta to help my calm down a mild form of anxiety attacks. The normal dosage is 4 times a day 10 mg, but i'm just planning to take it in times of need. I personaly think that only knowing that I have Seresta in reach wil help me reduce the stress levels allready. But what I was wondering is; If a anxiety attack takes place and I do decide to take a Seresta tab, what effect would this have when i'm on cycle? Anybody has expierence with the combinations of steroids and anxiety medication?

Thanks!

Greetings

Micheal

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about combining benzo's and steroids , but if you allready have anxiety attacks the steroids could make things worse for you.
    It's all up to you but I think people with psychological problems shouldn't take steroids (including me).

I'm allready following therapie, and it's just a light form. I'm not depressed i don't smoke and don't drink. But you have a good point, thanks.

Anybody else?

Wavelover is offline Junior Member
    On the contrary, I feel less anxious when on AAS. Less afraid of die but I don't use any psychotropic drugs

_007 is offline Associate Member
    from my experience with benzo (lorazepam & temazepam) ide be more concerned about keeping your diet & workout routines in check. They suppress your appetite & make your very blah & lazy. Everyone reacts differently im sure but they suck anyway & take away your "get up & go".

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Test will make you feel much calmer for sure.....I had major panic attacks in the past.....and I'm still taking Lexapro.....I drop the dosage during the cycle and raise it back up during PCT.....I would ask a doctor how Seresta may react with your choesn componds.

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    Should be no problem. I know someone who takes lexapro and another prozac with no problems. Lexapro is also for depression and anxiety.

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry garbanzo dude. didnt read your post before mine lol

Thread Information