freak79 is offline New Member

Injectable options for short mass stacks????

Hey

Good to see the board is still thriving! I've usually done moderate to long cycles (12-16 weeks) and am now looking at trying shorter cycles (about 8 weeks) to see if there is any difference.

Problem is that there doesn't seem to be many injectables that are suited to short cycles (ie short ester injectables) and that are designed to put on good mass. There's Prop and Tren A but I cant seem to find many others (looked as Masteron and Primo but from my research these seem to be more for cutting stacks).

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some good options that I could look into?

Cheers

Freak79

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    npp will add alot of "mass" but for your money, from my experiance id say prop and tren a. I havent used drol or dbol , but one of those might also add to what you are looking to achieve. Remember food is still the most important thing, even more so in shorter cycles.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    the best test for gains and short stacks in test suspension if you can get it, but it has some drawbacks

the downsides are you have to inject at least ed but it's best to inject 2x a day

on the up side, it has no ester so 100mg is actually 100mg of test as opposed to say test prop which has about 83mg of test per 100mg

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ditto... and if ur a home-brewer you can get some tren -no ester, so it would stack well with the test susp...

freak79 is offline New Member
    Cheers for the info guys. Some options for me to look into.

Thread Information