freak79 is offline New Member

Correlation between weight and ml of steriods used?

Just wondering is there a direct correlation between lean bodyweight and the amount of steroids someone must use to se results?

Is 500mg a week of test e just as effective in a 250lb bodybuilder as it would be in a 190lb bodybuilder or should the heavier BB use more?

There seems to be a conflict of advice on the boards. Most ppl say don't use too much (which is sensible) but are you constained to using more the bigger you get just like you need to eat more protein the bigger you get??

all opinions (and research if anyone has any) welcome!

Thanks
    Freak79

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    There seems to be a dose response curve when it comes to steroids . There are many many papers out there about it. The reason most recommend lower dosages is that as you go with higher dosages, side effects start to out weigh the benefit.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Everyone is different and also depends on cycle history. One's receptors do get used to certain things and the amount, that's one of the reasons you take time off. It also depends on your diet and exercise routine. That's also why some chose to mix different compounds together.

So I would expect that because there are so many numerous possibities that the answer isn't conclusive.

This is a job for MERC....

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Everyone is different and also depends on cycle history. One's receptors do get used to certain things and the amount, that's one of the reasons you take time off. It also depends on your diet and exercise routine. That's also why some chose to mix different compounds together.

So I would expect that because there are so many numerous possibities that the answer isn't conclusive.

This is a job for MERC....
    MERC, oh MERC.....where are ya!

I didnt think this was going to be a straight forward answer but thought it might be nice to get a discussion going rather than the usual AAS questions!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Dont worry, he will find this thread....

It should get some good feed back....

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    I imagine that because there are so many factors in determining the effective use of aas that you wont find the answer you are looking for. There are just too many variables involved, many of them hard to quantify. People generally recomend "safe" doseages" of common aas, but even at those doses some small percentage of people will have adverse effect whiole others wont see any results at all.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    In regards to any bodybuilder and dosing I'd say no matter how much the individual weights he should remember that steroid receptors down regulate with long periods of extended use.Thus if your just starting out use the absolute minimum,as time and cycle experience move forward provided your exercising an educational and responsible approach to the administration of steroids this will make your experiences much more effective and with less dramatic sides.Of course it's fact that more Test more size but there's no rush were all gonna be here for a long time.

"Educate Dedicate Medicate Dominate"

Dedic8ed1's bodybuilding principals

Some interesting opinions here. Would really like to hear from Merc on this....

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freak79 View Post
    Some interesting opinions here. Would really like to hear from Merc on this....
    He was here the same time I was and I'm guessing he saw my response and figured I nailed it.

Thread Information