murphmuscle is offline New Member

testosterone and dutasteride

There's a college in my town that is looking for volunteers for a clinical study of testosterone and dutasteride taken together for 20 weeks. The test could be any one of four study groups at 50, 150 300, or 600mg per day, dutas at 2.5m. Can anyone tell me about risks or side effects of participating in this? I don't think that they are giving an estrogen blocker.....should I do this or not? I'm obviously new to all of this. Thanks for any advice.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    What!?! Are yous serious? They want to give 600mg of test per day for twenty weeks? I dont think even Ronnie Coleman takes in that amount. Not to mention all the sides derived at such a large dose. Even the Dutasteride is taken at 0.5mg/day.

Thats one dangerous clinical study.

test @ 600 with duta @ 2.5ed?

Holy gyno

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Got to be more to that and #s different...but how lame would it be to be in the placebo group! Sounds interesting regardless

murphmuscle is offline New Member
    I've been trying to get back in touch with them......seems like they must have meant weekly instead of daily??? If the #s were weekly dosage, what do you think about doing this? Still dangerous? Thanx to all.

Thread Information