bowonly is offline Associate Member

Injecting problem???

I've taken 4 shots now, my 3rd shot was in my left thigh, upper/outer part (per pictures). I love these, no problem, no pain, easy to do... much better than the arsh shots.

2-days later, no bruising, no lump, a little tender at the spot of injection but nothing big. No different, maybe better than my right leg injection. But now I have pain just above the knee on the same side as injection, just 10 or so inches down. No redness, maybe a little swelling, tender to the touch and to bend.

Does this sound like its from a leg workout or did I do something during the shot?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You just wiggled the needled a littls that's

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    I used to get the same problem a couple days later if I either went too far to the outside, or moved the needle a little too much during injection. You're fine in my opinion

Well.. now that you mention it. It was my first shot of the night so I was still a little nervous. I did the shot, no pain, push it all in and waited a couple of seconds. When I went to pull it out, I noticed the needle was flexed toward my face (I didnt see it). But I relaxed to pull it out and noticed I had an upward pressure on the pin. Makes sense, should I ice it or anything?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    yup I actully bent one on my upper quad. stuck my selff straight in and the needle took a slight turn

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    If it is any consolation, I also find glut shots to hurt more than quad shots...
    I'm assuming you lubed the outer portion of needle with oil before insertion, and gave a spin before retracting...

I did the oil for lube but I did not spin before retracting... hummm

Ice... anything.. wait it out

Thread Information