mpressmc is offline New Member

TRT and Cycle Advise Needed- Please

Alright im new so ill post stats first. im 24, 6ft 1, 220lbs, id say around 10-12%bf, and been training for about 3 years. ive never done a cycle but was plannin on doing a test e cycle at 500 mg week for starters. well i had symptoms of low test so i had some blood work done and sure enough my total test was 198ng.

also the doc said my prolactin was very high and suggested i get an mri to check for a pituitary tumor, but i cant afford it at the moment. so anyways he has put me on testim 50mg a day and wants me to come back in 3 months to check my levels. to me that is too long to wait.

i tried to get him to prescribe me injects but he said i would have to come in to get the shots because its a controlled substance=bs! this gel is a pain in the @ss, i hate it. Not to mention i already have my gear on hand and it expires in a lil over a year and im eager to get started, but all this is holdin me up.

Should i quit the gel, do my cycle and cancel the apointment a week b4 and bring my levels back down so that he'll never know? Should i just get a new doc because this one is just jerkin me around? i have read plenty people say they do self injects... Any advise would be great!

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    follow through with the doc then get a 2nd opinion!...what compunds do you have?...what is your age, stats and goals etc.?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    follow through with the doc then get a 2nd opinion!...what compunds do you have?...what is your age, stats and goals etc.?
    His age and stats are in the first line of his post.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    i think he edited his post, but neways i still think u need 2 check with your doctor, then get a 2nd option before you touch AAS! But if u still wanna do the cycle make sure you get an AI, nolva, clomid and a good diet!

Thread Information