Semperliftn is offline Junior Member

Nolva with Deca during a cycle?

So I was browsing through some articles and came across this cycle recommended by steroid .com http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

It says to run Nolva during a Deca and Test C cycle. Everything I've been told is
    not to combine the two due to the Deca(19-Nor). Thoughts? Also whats is an equivalent of Nolva I can use during a Deca/test C cycle for the nuts and other sides? I have Nolva for PCT and also Arimidex . Will letro work? I know it's good for Gyno.

Thanks bros
    Kev

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    those cycles were written quite a while ago, recent info shows that nolva while using a 19nor can lead to gyno in some.
    You ask what can bu used "for the nuts and other sides", well HCG will help with testicular atrophy, and an ai will help if bloating is an issue. I would start with arimidex at .25 eod if bloating is a concern, but only if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    those cycles were written quite a while ago, recent info shows that nolva while using a 19nor can lead to gyno in some.
    You ask what can bu used "for the nuts and other sides", well HCG will help with testicular atrophy, and an ai will help if bloating is an issue. I would start with arimidex at .25 eod if bloating is a concern, but only if needed.

Yeah man, I thought they were written a long time ago. I have some Arimidex and Nolva for after so I should be good. No luck on HCG though. Haven't been able to find it. The search continues. Would Letro be beneficial to have on hand with Arimidex? I've never been prone to ANY gyno at all, but then again I've never done a high dose cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Semperliftn View Post
    Yeah man, I thought they were written a long time ago. I have some Arimidex and Nolva for after so I should be good. No luck on HCG though. Haven't been able to find it. The search continues. Would Letro be beneficial to have on hand with Arimidex? I've never been prone to ANY gyno at all, but then again I've never done a high dose cycle.
    I find letro to be way too strong other than for gyno reversal, some estrogen is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I find letro to be way too strong other than for gyno reversal, some estrogen is needed.
    Very good point. Thanks for the help/input. You're awesome.

Kev

Thread Information