juststarting is offline Junior Member

Need some serious HELP with this!! Please

Hey,
    its been a while since ive been on here.but im back now. where else to get great info then from the brothers on the board.
    ok , heres my situation. I havent been on a cycle in over a year. Im takin sustanon and eq.shootin eod. 200mg of sus and 160 mg of eq eod.
    i recently bought some gear from someone outside my source. there was a huge dry spell of it. and he swore it was legit. i know they have alot of underground labs,but iafter i bought i looked everywhere and found no info on these products. its called e***labs inc made in switzerland? anyone heard of this?
    well i started to shoot this and pretty much every time i shoot it..i get some kind of weird reaction.i also felt like shit for a week straight.loss of appetite and i think i had a little fever.
    shot 1- left bicep- got really red and swollen went away.

shot 2 in leg-used needle that wasnt long enough (my fault) leg swole up really bad for 8 days.hard bump underneath.no redness till 4th day or so,but only after sitting or laying for a while.like the blood was trying to flow.finally has almost gone away,but still kinda hurts.

shot 3- right glute not too painful,but kinda hurt week later still can kinda feel it..never got red though.

shot 4 -delt my delt got swollen fast..no redness,but could barely lay on it. 3 days later turned slightly red.still not 100%.hurts a little.

shot 5- left glute this was yesterday. it formed a hard lump under glute like it has everyday.

my questions are these:
    1. is this stuff legit?
    2. ive NEVER had this much pain from juice.ever! i was reading it could be a high ba % ??
    3. if each site gets slightly red and a lump forms for a few days.is this normal with other guys?
    4. ive been heating and icing last 2 shots,warm baths,and using tiger balm before bed.

i dont know what to do? should i toss it? i just spent a shitload on all this!

any and all help would be appreciated!ive attatched pics of the bottles.
    Last edited by juststarting; 04-26-2008 at 12:06 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you need to cross out those lab names on the bottle bro. the gear is real and it usually does hurt because of a high ba content. as long as your lumps are going away in a few days then your fine.

(1*) is offline Member
    take out the lab names in the post as well

juststarting is offline Junior Member
    sorry bout guys.dont know what the hell i was thinkin. so you have heard of these people?
    my last glute shot has been hurtin worse as the days progress.not terrible,but i dont get it.ive just never had this problem. and ive never heard of this company.

Thread Information