Thread: Anavar vs Primo

wes135 is offline New Member

Anavar vs Primo

Whats up guys, so im curious ive seen a lot of posts from both sides but tell me what ya think... anavar or primo? plus if u havnt already read my last thread im thinkin about runnin a little test...

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Stats? Previous cycle experience?
    Which stack are you planning?

21 yrs old, 5'11, 205, 14% bf. one cycle of eq, and many PH cycle before. and im not too sure about which stack im gonna use. in my last thread i was asking about a ph and var and i now realize that var and even a little test is much easier on your body that any ph... just wanna see what the consensus is on var and primo. thinkin about throwing a low dose of test(maybe prop?) to avoid test shutdown.

Both of those compounds don't cause a heavy suppression on your natural test.
    Btw, they are both mild compounds and pretty similar, so if you're going to do a long cycle (like 14-16 weeks) so stick with Primo, otherwise go with Var because Primo gives very slow gains and it has to be taken a high dosages.

CL

thanks, have you had any experience with either? i am leaning more towards the var side as well. also would it even make sense to stack the two?

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Both of those compounds don't cause a heavy suppression on your natural test.
    Btw, they are both mild compounds and pretty similar, so if you're going to do a long cycle (like 14-16 weeks) so stick with Primo, otherwise go with Var because Primo gives very slow gains and it has to be taken a high dosages.

CL
    Well, well...ChuckLee, why aren't u asking also THIS guy some photos?

Btw, yes primo gives slow gains but these gains are qualitative and thorough: in other words, u r going to get steady well fixed muscle mass.
    Last edited by hdd123; 04-28-2008 at 10:31 AM.

really... i have heard that about var as well... again anyone else think it would be good to stack the two? or like i said before run a light test cycle? btw as posted in my other thread im not looking to gain a lot of weight, just mostly strength and a little cut without a lot of sides.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    junk em both hit some mast or tbol

no thanks ill skip on the tbol....

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do the var with a minimum of 80mg pd for at least 4 weeks straight. The only problem I see with it is the cost. Damm is it expensive.

i agree...my pockets are already burning... however i think it is worth it since it fits my specific goals. besides how can you put a price on such low side effects and the ability to keep your gains so well...

Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    Well, well...ChuckLee, why aren't u asking also THIS guy some photos?

Btw, yes primo gives slow gains but these gains are qualitative and thorough: in other words, u r going to get steady well fixed muscle mass.
    DON'T BE SO CHILDISH!!
    Because he probably knows what is his bodyfat, he's not completely confused like you, dude.

CL

Go with Var, add some test in

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wes135 View Post
    21 yrs old, 5'11, 205, 14% bf. one cycle of eq, and many PH cycle before. and im not too sure about which stack im gonna use. in my last thread i was asking about a ph and var and i now realize that var and even a little test is much easier on your body that any ph... just wanna see what the consensus is on var and primo. thinkin about throwing a low dose of test(maybe prop?) to avoid test shutdown.

Var does not shut you down unless you use stupid amounts of 80mg+ a day. Stick with 40 -50mg max. Combine this with halotest 25 (TBOL clone, PH) and you will have all the test your body needs and none of the sides of test. You know, acne, gyno, and baldness. Primo is over-rated, over faked, and too expensive.

can anyone else agree with this? also is that the same as halotest-25?

Trapdog is offline New Member
    good starter maybe - my experience with Anavar was so minimal it wasn't worth the strain on my liver. i tightened a bit but wasn't consuming a ton of water either. my opinion - if you're goning to go with somethign, skip Anavar. Know your goals and use accordingly
    TD

oh my bad jamez21 for whatever reasoni though you were talking about dbol ... i have thought about stackin anavar with tbol to offset the low test. does anybody know if tbol will work like that or do i need to actually throw some low dose test in my cycle??

Thread Information