thrillam is offline Junior Member

Test E, CYP & Tren E

I have started a cycle of test e, cyp and tren e.
    I got it as a blend in a 10 ml vile, 125 mg/ml each test and 150 mg/ml of tren.
    I did my first shot in the shoulder on friday, did 1 cc
    im doing the shots every 3 days.

Heres what i would like to know..
    what kind of diet should i be on??

im 24 5'7 170lb not to sure about the bf% maybe 13 -15 max.. i have been takin in a lot of protein around 300 grams, most of it is through iso shakes and egg whites/chicken/tuna/other fish.. iv been also throwing in a lot of broccoli for greens with each meal..
    Im tryin to eat something around every 2 hours. and most of the time is clean

i am tryin to cut carbs to a min is this a good idea?
    im wondering should i be doing mild cardio everyday?
    also i wanna get more deffined abs aswell should i be doing abs everyday after each workout?

i heard that tren will increase my body core temp a few weeks into the cycle so is it considered somewhat of a cutter??

my goal after this cycle is to get up 10lbs at least but cut down the bf%..
    should i throw in some winny?? or any other cutter out there like clen ??
    or should i do that after the pct?
    Also do i need to be taking anythin for the liver like thisle while on these shot?
    or do i take it only when on orals?

thanks in advance..

anyone?

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Don't bump your thread after 22 minutes. What is your cycle experience? How long is this cycle? Adding 10 pounds while decreasing body fat is going to be very difficult, I'd choose to either bulk or cut. It sounds like you should have planned your diet better. 300g of protein is good, but depending on goals you need to determine carbs/fats. Check out the diet section for that help. I'd do cardio on an empty stomach 4-5 days a week, abs 3x a week. I don't think the milk thistle is necessary.

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt cut your carbs low as long as they are clean carbs. You need carbs in order to build muscle same with protein and calories. Your diet looks good, I do abs every other day and side bends on the days I dont do abs. Also I run everyday I go to the gym (5 days a week). It all depends how your body handles cardio. If you lose too much weight and muscle then stop doing cardio. If you arent losing any fat then bump up your cardio.

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    I would not reccomend taking winny...It will give you good strength gains but it doesnt cut as good as everyone thinks. It has low water retention but it drys your joints bad. I just got off a winny only cycle and i cant even do a pushup it hurts so bad. Your cycle looks good for cutting as is. Just eat right and keep hitting the gym hard.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillam View Post
    I did my first shot in the shoulder on friday, did 1 cc
    im doing the shots every 3 days.

why enth and cyp? they are almost identical so why run both?
    Also i think tren is a bad choice for you since you obviously have little to no cycle experience

if you have one 10mL bottle of that mixture then it will last you 5 weeks which is not near long enough to do anything really

Heres what i would like to know..
    what kind of diet should i be on??
    HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...

im 24 5'7 170lb not to sure about the bf% maybe 13 -15 max.. i have been takin in a lot of protein around 300 grams, most of it is through iso shakes and egg whites/chicken/tuna/other fish.. iv been also throwing in a lot of broccoli for greens with each meal..
    Im tryin to eat something around every 2 hours. and most of the time is clean

i am tryin to cut carbs to a min is this a good idea?
    im wondering should i be doing mild cardio everyday?
    also i wanna get more deffined abs aswell should i be doing abs everyday after each workout?

i heard that tren will increase my body core temp a few weeks into the cycle so is it considered somewhat of a cutter??

STOP YOUR CYCLE RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR PREPARED FOR IT IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THIS, YOU CAN DO SERIOUS DAMAGE AS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING

my goal after this cycle is to get up 10lbs at least but cut down the bf%..
    should i throw in some winny?? or any other cutter out there like clen ??
    or should i do that after the pct?
    Also do i need to be taking anythin for the liver like thisle while on these shot?
    or do i take it only when on orals?

thanks in advance..
    sorry if the caps sound like i'm yelling but you seriously need to research more, your cycle is going to do nothing but hurt you right now

MasterShake is offline Member
    Another fine example of someone starting a cycle before he knows what he's doing, and coming here asking questions a week AFTER starting said cycle.

this isnt my fisrt cycle its my first injectable one.. i did dbol and winny
    for 7 weeks, and went from 153 to 170, and kept it all.. ya ALL!! so if ur gonna start telling me that im full of shit and i lost most of it or whatnot i dont have to hear taht shit cuz i know what im weighing at right now!!

ya i understand what you mean about winny it did start dryin out the joints and that was a pain at first.. besides that joint pain that i only had for a week maybe 2 at least i got no other sides.. the weight increase was a pretty solid lean increase but of course there came a bit of chub..

now for this cycle..
    i guess ill stick to the cardio everyday and do abs 3x times a week with bends in between..

i havent done as much reading about this cycle as i had for the first one.. so ya i should of done some more research.. but we'll see how it goes.

my bud is on this same cycle right now been shooting for 2 weeks and from the looks of it its working out pretty good..

if u guys have anymore advice one something that i should change/drop/ or add plz
    thanks

dbol and winny oral for 7 weeks!!! i guarentee you no one on here told you to do that, thats killer on your liver, you never run more than one oral in a cycle and never for more than 6 weeks

anyway, i gave you my advice already, your cycle as it is right now is horrible and so is the planning, i'd advice to get off it, do a light pct to recover your test levels, do a bit of research and post a revised cycle and diet for us to critique

trust me, if you do it this way you'll be alot better off not to mention your gains will be better

i was doing around 1500mg of thisle a day the whole time on the orals.. not a drop of booze.. then did a proper pct with nolva.. im sure the liver aint as bad as u think..
    and goin into this im not much of a drinker or some drug addict so my liver was nice and strong..

im not tryin to argue with u phate cuz u obviously know much more im just sayin i do read before jumpin on this shit....

why is this cycle so bad?? my diet dont seem to bad off.. i have nolva on hand if anything will arise (gyno) i will do a full and proper pct.. i need my BALLS!!! and i do work my ass off at the gym.. this will be my last cycle for a very long time.. i just wanna see how it turns out

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Wow, it's shoking to read this. Listen to Phate stop now, it seems like no research has been done. Why 2 Test? I could go on but why?

i was doing around 1500mg of thisle a day the whole time on the oralswhile it's proper belief that milk thistle can help liver function, it's never been proven, something like liv52 is much better
    .. not a drop of booze.. then did a proper pct with nolva.. im sure the liver aint as bad as u think..i don't care what you took, 7 weeks with two orals is like drinking a 30pack everyday for 14 weeks, i'm surprised your liver didn't stop functioning, btw, the only way you would know something was wrong was (1) if you start crapping white, means your liver is dead and you will be soon or (2) if you go in for blood work
    and goin into this im not much of a drinker or some drug addict so my liver was nice and strong..just because you don't drink or do drugs doesn't mean your liver is strong to begin with, it depends on genetics

im not tryin to argue with u phate cuz u obviously know much more im just sayin i do read before jumpin on this shit....then why are you running two tests, which are identical in nature

why is this cycle so bad?? this question i could write on for pages, but just trust me on it, it could use alot of work
    my diet dont seem to bad off.post it, you'd be surprised all the wrong things we tell people about in their diets that they had no idea about
    . i have nolva on hand if anything will arise (gyno)that's not good because you have test, which aromatizes to estrogen which can cause gyno, and tren, which doesn't aromatize, but is a progestin, meaning it stimulates progesterone receptors and guess what, nolva makes those receptors more sensitive so if you get gyno you have no idea what it's from and are gambling taking nolva because if it's the tren the nolva will make it worse, and even if it's not the nolva then the sides you are getting from the tren will increase if you take it to battle the sides from the test
    i will do a full and proper pct..nolva isn't anywhere near a proper pct for a cycle with tren i need my BALLS!!! and i do work my ass off at the gym.. this will be my last cycle for a very long time.. i just wanna see how it turns out
    trust me, the results won't be that good, i'll give you a couple options
    (1)you can decide to call the cycle off and i'll post all the threads you need to understand how steroids work, how to build a cycle, how to run a pct, what to do with you get gyno, how to diet to get what you want, etc etc. i'll give you so much information that your knowledge will triple or more, and when you've researched then i'll help you any way i can or...
    (2) you can continue with this cycle, hope for the best, and i'll keep you and your natural test levels in my prayers hoping that tren won't shut them down permeanently, either way, it's your choice

k then.. if u dont mind posting up those links that would be much appreciated
    ya ill leave the tte be for now and ill read up on the links u send me.
    thanks for your advice

Deen54 is offline Member

Did you buy it like that or did you blend it yourself?

no i bought it like that

Deen54 is offline Member
    I never knew you could buy it like that. Does it have name? Don't give me the
    company name.

i'll post up links for your in a couple hours, i'm in class and supposed to be working on my semester project but i'm bored so i'm on here for a bit

Its called TTE but im not sure if thats only what the company calls it...
    i dunno i went to see my bud yesterday hes been on it for 2 weeks now and hes up 16lb and is lookin unreal.. he has the same cycle + proviron

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Its called TTE but im not sure if thats only what the company calls it...
    i dunno i went to see my bud yesterday hes been on it for 2 weeks now and hes up 16lb and is lookin unreal.. he has the same cycle + proviron
    Sell yours to him and get better stuff. It's not that the compounds won't work together, there are just much better options for both a first-time injectable and stacking alltogether. The test e / cyp combo doesn't make much sense. Also, as mentioned, the nolva will make gyno from tren worse. And put your diet in the forum for it. Most people say they have a good diet and eat clean, and when they post it there is a lot of room for improvement.

Have your first cycle's results be phenomenal, not mediocre because you used what you had available to you.

k, as promised here are some threads to get you started, glad you made the right choice in this, trust me, by the time you finish researching you'll be glad you did

The Basics of Steroids

The Basics of Steroids - For the NEWBIES

Things to Consider before takeing AS
    Things to consider before taking Anabolic Steroids.

HPTA Supression

HTPA Shutdown....

Steroid Cycles

Cycles for the Newbie

Steroid Profiles you should read as they will probably be your first cycle

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Steroids that you should know about

Deca
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Sustanon 250
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Sustanon 250

Trenbolone Acetate
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

Winstrol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol)

Frontloading

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

PCT Start Times

PCT start times

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

Workout

A.M. Fat Burn
    Back Off and Grow!
    10 Commandments To Big Muscle
    Various Training Techniques

Human Growth Hormone

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

here's some stuff on ancillaries (metabolic enhancers)

Clenbuterol FAQ

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Albuterol

Albuterol Article Property of Steroid.com

Cytomel (T3)

Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)

Clen /T3

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

Oral vs. Injectable

First cycle oral vs injectable

that should keep you busy for a while, if you have any other question or something you want to research ask and i'll see if you know a good thread about it

Test Beginner cycle info

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck
    Last edited by Phate; 05-03-2008 at 06:38 PM.

wow thanks man.. these are extremely helpful.

i have a question about test.. the links that u posted have nothing
    about tren e, or test e... i read the link on tren and test a.. do the have similar properties, advantages and disadvantages or are they much different?

ur probably thinking to urself that im an idiot for asking but i would just like to know.

thanks

test e=test enanthate =test enth

Test Enth

there is no test a, you might mean the link for trenbolone acetate?

here is some info on tren e so you can compare it with tren ace

http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone-Enanthate.new.php

oh kk these do clear up alot, thanks for all your help phate..

what would u recommend for a injectable cycle, for lean mucscle but also maintaining fat production to a minimun??

for a starting cycle

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day
    and most importantly a good diet

kk

well the dbol i can get my hand on are 25mg each
    so ill start off with 25 for the first week and then see how the
    body takes it and go to 50..

and this would be a bulking cycle then right??

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    kk

well the dbol i can get my hand on are 25mg each
    so ill start off with 25 for the first week and then see how the
    body takes it and go to 50..

and this would be a bulking cycle then right??
    Your best bet since your at 170lbs. is just get a pill cutter and cut the pills in half. Take half in the morning half in the afternoon and an other half in the evening (total of 1 1/2 pills per day = 37.5 mg per day).

Thread Information