dd0316 is offline Member

why is there pain

what actualy causes the pain with an injection of sust or prop?

and can u inject sust 2 times in a week with only a 250ml dose...is that cool.or is it better jsut to do a single injection..altho everyone says do e0d i dont want to do more than 250 a week.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    pain can be caused by many things. high BA content, injecting too fast, injecting unsteril gear, injecting into a vergin muscle, moving the pin when you inject. why are you only wanting to use 250mgs/week. imo you might as well you enth or cyp if thats what you want to do.

dd0316 is offline Member
    thanks for the help with the pain part...and i already have enuf for 8 weeks at 250 a week..it takes too long to get more and is expensive here... and i have friends that have gained 20lbs with just 250 a week and a good diet..suggestions

MasterShake is offline Member
    If you do sust 2 times a week, your test levels will go up and down by the amount of prop in the sust 2 times a week... expect a few sides and to feel a little like crap because of that. I agree with nate, that is an HRT dose, and I wouldn't bother with sust for that, I would stick with enth.

yeah you can just inject 2x per week. my opinion is if you are using more than 250mgs per week you should inject eod. but seeing as there is not enough prop in there for you to really worry about. now some ppl will disagree with me on that. the idea is that you want to keep your blood levels stable. but i just dont see pining yourself 4x a week for that little of prop.
    Last edited by NATE0406; 04-29-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    thanks for the help with the pain part...and i already have enuf for 8 weeks at 250 a week..it takes too long to get more and is expensive here... and i have friends that have gained 20lbs with just 250 a week and a good diet..suggestions
    Another fine example of doing what you want first and asking questions later... why bother asking?

dd0316 is offline Member
    no i bot it cuz it was there..and convienet at the time...im holding off cuz im doing research..hence y i havent jabbed myself with hormones that can f.uck me up

so whats the short of it....ive got 8 viles of sust...do i buy another 8...and split it into 0.5ml 4 times a week?
    ..i just wanna be cautious with a first cycle and am sort of uncomfortable with 500mg a week..or should i not be worried?
    i also have 50 pills of clmoid(50mg) and 50 pills of nolva(20mg pills) for pct(just to answer any concerns)

i would advise to go ahead and dose it up to 500mgs/week. 1/2ml eod. but if you dont feel confortable then stick with you 250mgs/week. now you have 8 vials??? how many ml's is each vile? or do you have amps??

since you are asking for cycle advice now, what are your stats?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    i would advise to go ahead and dose it up to 500mgs/week. 1/2ml eod. but if you dont feel confortable then stick with you 250mgs/week. now you have 8 vials??? how many ml's is each vile? or do you have amps??
    i'd bet he has amps, there were sales on amps of sust at 8 ugls that i know of in the last month so i bet he got it on sale

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    i'd bet he has amps, there were sales on amps of sust at 8 ugls that i know of in the last month so i bet he got it on sale
    haha makes sence.

dd0316 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    its pharm grade...organon... and 2 answer the question above

they r 1 ml each

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    good call.

Hmmm, 8 weeks sust at 250mg per week.... bad, what are your stats?

dd0316 is offline Member
    here they r
    Thats me in my avatar

Weight: 165
    Height: 5'9
    BF: 8%

Now, before you guys jump at my weight, before i started working at, at 5'9 i weighed 112lbs, so i am considerably big for my natural weight,

As well.. i HAVE ALREADY started following the bulking diet..which is INSANE! but im getting periactin to help with the hunger

Thanks for the continued advice

dd0316 is offline Member
    (with that diet...im probably up to about 170..but no strength increase...my skin just looks thikcer

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    get some more. 8 weeks seems kinda worthless to me, although you will gain off it the majority im willing will be water weight and seeing as it takes 3-5 weeks for long esters to kick in you'll only get 4-5 weeks of stable blood levels!! if u get 8 more you could do say 10 weeks at 400mg. which you could then divide into smaller doses which would be more freq. shots, which would lead to more stable blood levels of all esters. JMO

magic

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    get some more. 8 weeks seems kinda worthless to me, although you will gain off it the majority im willing will be water weight and seeing as it takes 3-5 weeks for long esters to kick in you'll only get 4-5 weeks of stable blood levels!! if u get 8 more you could do say 10 weeks at 400mg. which you could then divide into smaller doses which would be more freq. shots, which would lead to more stable blood levels of all esters. JMO

magic
    x2 hit the nail on the head...

dd0316 is offline Member

magic
    i like the sound of that....sounds a lot more solid and concrete

quick question..difference between vile and amp

yes amp are little glass containers the hold 1-2 mls and they have to be broken open to get your gear. viles hold alot more. and have rubber on top that you enter through with your needle and draw your gear up.

dd0316 is offline Member
    if u have an amp...can u use it again..lets say..take 0.5 ml each time from a 1ml amp

since you won;t be using the whole amp at once you could get yourself a vial, open the amps put them in vial. if u really wanna get crazy you could run them through a filter although it's probably unecessary (and you will lose a slight amount to prime the filter, unless you add oil first but then concentration will be slightly less)

also to answetr an impending question 400 mg would be 1.6ml/wk of your 250mg/ml

dd0316 is offline Member
    since you won;t be using the whole amp at once you could get yourself a vial, open the amps put them in vial. if u really wanna get crazy you could run them through a filter although it's probably unecessary (and you will lose a slight amount to prime the filter, unless you add oil first but then concentration will be slightly less)
    Dude..thats getting a little crazy for a first time user

i simply want to train like an animal...eat like an animal..and get a letter extra edge to get over the hump im at....lol..that sounds a little bit much...any other suggestions

I think you are far from your natural potential for your age. I can't condone it.

Dude..thats getting a little crazy for a first time user

i simply want to train like an animal...eat like an animal..and get a letter extra edge to get over the hump im at....lol..that sounds a little bit much...any other suggestions
    other option would be to draw up two, leave it in the syringe and use a new needle each inject after putting in the amount you need. although less sterile, i dont see why it wouldn;t work, just use a new syringe each shot.

try switching up your training for a bit till you get all that you need, maybe a new workout is what you need to get some new growth

dd0316 is offline Member
    mm maybe
    i started with an insane trainer...still nothing for 2 months...
    i have syringes with needles attached..so i can put 0.5 in to each and leave them there? thats cool?

dd0316 is offline Member
    I think you are far from your natural potential for your age. I can't condone it.
    read how much i weighed when i started

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    What you weighed when u first started and what you weigh now have nothing to do with your natural potential limit. You could still gain weight by eating MORE. What does your current diet look like?

dd0316 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    What you weighed when u first started and what you weigh now have nothing to do with your natural potential limit. You could still gain weight by eating MORE. What does your current diet look like?
    as stated above
    im following the diet in the diet section for bulking..the sample
    just interchanging chicken with meats and similar foods...etc
    and as stated ABOVE...im going to start taking periactin(cypro-heptadine) which makes u hungry as f.uck

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    as stated above
    im following the diet in the diet section for bulking..the sample
    just interchanging chicken with meats and similar foods...etc
    and as stated ABOVE...im going to start taking periactin(cypro-heptadine) which makes u hungry as f.uck
    I would also increase your daily carb intake. IMO you could definately use more carbs and get away with it. It sucks but the more you can eat the better as high metabolism sucks.

I guess if youre going for the Carrot Top look. Personally I think your weight needs to be up near the 200 mark before you'd ever be able to intake the amount of protein and nutrients needed and pushing the amount of weights needed to make the AAS effective.

dd0316 is offline Member
    that doesnt sound like a bad idea
    my bf is so low and 2 b honest..i dont do jack s.hit for it...i do the odd 10 k run once a month..but thats it...and i eat like a horse...i made 500 bux(a good ol bet) eating mcdonalds 3 times a day for a week and a half..and i gained like no fat...a little around the belly..but nothing like drastic... any suggestions in terms of weight gainers specifically?

and for a recap

my cycle will look like this

week 1-10 Sust 250
    Injected at:
    0.5 monday
    0.5 wednesday
    0.5 friday
    0.5 sunday
    totally 500mg per week

PCT
    week 13 100mg clomid 20 mg nolva
    week 14 50 mg clomid 20 mg nolva
    week 15 25 mg clmoid 10 mg nolva

dd0316 is offline Member
    I guess if youre going for the Carrot Top look. Personally I think your weight needs to be up near the 200 mark before you'd ever be able to intake the amount of protein and nutrients needed and pushing the amount of weights needed to make the AAS effective.
    whats the carrot top look? lol

whats the carrot top look? lol
    Do a google image search!

dd0316 is offline Member
    wtf
    i dont want to look like this
    Carrot Top..Look

Thread Information