Thread: glute injection

hdrider135 is offline Banned

glute injection

i injected in my left glute 3 days ago and it feels like theres a knot in it now - when i sit down on it it feels like im sitting on something kinda. this didnt happen when i injected in my right glute tho. could this be becuase maybe i didnt inject in the muscle correctly or didnt reach the muscle and just the fat? or is it just a normal reaction

hendrira is offline Associate Member
    is this your first cycle? if its not red or warm to the touch is most likely just irritated virgin muscle.

Tatudlifter is offline Junior Member
    Where on your ass did you inject? you might have injected right on or next to the siatica. You can not hit the nerve with the needle but push on it and inflame it with the substance you are injecting. I only know this because i have done it. I went to far in on my ass cheek and for four days later my ass and leg hurt. Try to massage the area and when i inject i find my hip bone with my thumb and then lay my hand on my ass cheek. I know that is the general area to inject. They have a good diagram on this sites home page.

ya its my first cycle. i injected in the upper left area of the left glute to avoid the sciatic nerve. im sure if i hit it i would have felt extreme pain

Tatudlifter is offline Junior Member
    Ya, I didn't hit mine but i inflamed it by injecting near it. The only thing that i do is rub the injection site for a couple of minutes after i inject. Good luck bro!

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatudlifter View Post
    Ya, I didn't hit mine but i inflamed it by injecting near it. The only thing that i do is rub the injection site for a couple of minutes after i inject. Good luck bro!
    I also sit right on the spot while watchin TV. I found if you baby it the knot stays longer. SO SIT ON IT

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    here's a question that might help us answer you a little better.....

"what did u inject? what kind of roid?"

this has happened to me with test-E and i had a huge red knot....i switched to Test-S and i no longer have that problem

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    As I get bigger I cant stretch as good to hit my glute. I jabbed myself just behind my hip bone and it hurt like hell. I just injected anyway but knew I was not even close to where I should be. I can twist right good, but left is pretty bad. I have to reach behind myself to grab the needle to aspirate .

test e 300

Thread Information