Thread: life's a bitch

johnq is offline Associate Member

life's a bitch

second week into my test, deca and dbol coarse, and i got the flu havent been able to train for the last 3 days, is it wise to wait untill i get better before i have another jab or shall i carry on as normal which is 8 dbol a day 500mg of test a week and 300mg of deca a week which is spilt in half every mon and thurs. have u got any tips on how to get better quicker need to get back to the gym, im still eating plenty of healthy foods and drinking plenty of water. any info would be great cheers

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of test you on? I always get the test flu when i start a propinate cycle.....I just push on through as if everything is normal.......might try to get a bit more sleep than usual to help the recovery processs.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Keep going as you should. Test and deca arent fast acting. So not taking it now will effect you later. And skipping your dose isnt gonig to make u feel better.

Deen54 is offline Member
    your body could be adjusting.. the injections are in.. so nothing you can do about that
    ..you could lower the dose of dball until you get better..but i wouldn't stop it.

i had a day off dbol today i thought it would do me good, plus when i grab my right nipple i feel a lump behind my nipple not realy sore would never of noticed it untill i started reading about gyno and playing with my nipple, do you think it could be gyno.

the test im on is (test cidotestin)... jstraw
    Last edited by johnq; 04-30-2008 at 01:30 PM.

i am assuming that is Cypionate ......

i think cidotestin is the same as test e

they are basically the same thing..........a long estered test.......I have never gotten test flu form Test E or Test C, but it happens all the time about the 2nd wk when i start a prop cycle......I think it also happened when i tried sust for one cycle......it had something to do with the prop......Not sure in your situation....

i think its the flu, quite a few people got it around my area, i wish people would keep there germs to there self. everytime i set myself a target i get a smack around the face with the flu or have an injury lifes a bitch hope im better in the morn need go training tomorrow.

Thread Information