SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

Cuttin Cycles Anyone? Input Needed

Whats up guys, well im lookin again for the best cutting cycle, so the first one i mentioned, lol just kind of threw it up, but i need ya'ls help on which cutting cycle would be good to run, or even a lean mass builder cycle, cause im already doin ok on my diet and cardio, but my stats are 22, 5'10, 205 and 19% or soo bodyfat, ive done 4 cycles before, gonna be honest, i was younger when i did them and dumb about it but now im more inform and i know everyones goin to say cardio and diet, but im passed that, i will do that while on a cycle, so all cycles welcome, need to know before i put in my order, thanks

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i dont think you should be passed diet and cardio if you are at 19%..you have fat that you can easily slice away..post your diet and lets take a look

Quote Originally Posted by rickrick55 View Post
    i dont think you should be passed diet and cardio if you are at 19%..you have fat that you can easily slice away..post your diet and lets take a look
    No your right bro but im just asking for a pefered cuttin cycle til after i cut down through diet and cardio and as for 19% lol i think im off im not that fat, just need to trim off like 10 pounds or so until i get a good foundation built, its goin pretty good almost there, my diet is about 2000 calories, 55g fat, about 200g of carbs, still trying to figure out the carbs i think i need more, but its also working out, and im ingesting about 200-275g of protien, which my meals are spread apart and im eating about every 2 hours or so, im always working and ill walk most of the time until i get off work, then i lift hard for an hour or more, then i run/walk for an hour with a 20lb weighted vest/ wit a slender tone ab belt, then ill do a lil bit of abs before i finish up, then eat and rest/ repeat, its goin good, ive notice a drop in fat and my muscle weight went up, so it wont be too long until im ready to get on a cycle, just need opinions about different cutting cycles and which ones work good,

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    drop it down to 15% then hit up a cycle.
    whats your training look like?
    how often and long do you do cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    drop it down to 15% then hit up a cycle.
    whats your training look like?
    how often and long do you do cardio?
    well i work out in the oil field, and my work only takes 5 minutes of the hour to do and i do it for 12 hours and i used to just drive to the gas well to check them, but im going to start walkin to it, then for the rest of the 55mins i usually chill until noon then ill lift, since its kind of like campin out on my job, i bought a bench only and got sum bumbbells and i usually hit em hard and different body parts for everyday and afterwards i run and walk for an hour wit a weighted vest, i mean i could walk for the whole 12 hours but i know it probably wouldnt be good, and also im tryin to figure a way to weld sum metal off the back of my work truck so i can hook a punchin bag up to it, but after i get down to 15% what would u reccommend for a cycle, just something good to get more leaned out for the summer time

ya start workin on cardio and your diet.
    rite now im running a cutter.
    check it out i got a log on it.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...51#post3955351

ya start workin on cardio and your diet.
    rite now im running a cutter.
    check it out i got a log on it.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...51#post3955351
    damn bro thats pretty nice, like that set up also, u mind if i burrow this info? and i might have a prob gettin a hold of winny, what else could i sub instead, any ideas, i also been lookin at that tren and test cycle, also heard mastron was pretty good, and what kind of PCT was it u wur taking? but other than that bro, damn good work, what was your bodyfat in that first pic?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SayIWont21 View Post
    damn bro thats pretty nice, like that set up also, u mind if i burrow this info? and i might have a prob gettin a hold of winny, what else could i sub instead, any ideas, i also been lookin at that tren and test cycle, also heard mastron was pretty good, and what kind of PCT was it u wur taking? but other than that bro, damn good work, what was your bodyfat in that first pic?
    Don't get carried away. Keep it simple. Cutting is mainly about diet. The juice is there to help keep your muscle.

you can sub winny with mast.
    i dont know my BF% in the first pic i never measured.
    im doing anthony roberts pct, its int he pct section if you want to take a look.

oh ya to your other question , you can use the same as long as you comment my cycle log

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr View Post
    Don't get carried away. Keep it simple. Cutting is mainly about diet. The juice is there to help keep your muscle.
    yea i hear ya bro, been diciplined on it, dont get me wrong, i get my cravens for sum nasty food, but i wit hold myself back from doin it,

oh ya to your other question , you can use the same as long as you comment my cycle log
    i noticed you wur takin a shot every day, is there not another way to cut it down to like 1 or 2 maybe 3 shots a week, or do u have to do it the way your doin it, and also what mg would u reccommend for the mastron?

EOD is fine too , there all short esters so need to keep sides to a minimal.
    i have never ran mast so i do not know what a good cutting dose would be sorry.

Thread Information