Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Do you have high blood pressure?
    I naturally have pretty low blood pressure in the range of 100-110/50-55.

wake.up.hate is offline New Member
    I used to get really bad panic attacks, I even thought I was schizophrenic for a while, but, after going on many different types of medications, I finally found Effexor, I take it on a regular basis, and, for the most part, it has greatly improved my quality of life. Make sure you get a doctor's prescription for it, and, make sure the doc knows what other substances you are taking as well...

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Doesn't really sound like a panic attack, more of an anxiety attack. I suffer from severe generalized anxiety, which the anxiety attacks come frequently, racing heart, terrible thoughts, difficulty breathing, eye twitching and so on. But a panic attack is something that feels like a heart attack, I'm a nurse and see people come in all the time who think they are having a heart attack and it's really a panic attack. It is debilitating pain, i've had it before where I couldn't move the left side of my body(just like a heart attack) but at 23 and being a nurse, I knew better. They happen unexpectidly and usually without any specific reason, unlike anxiety attack which are "in the moment occurences".
    You are relating self with situation and experiences. You might have some anxiety that needs to be treated but most could probably overcome with self realization therapies.
    - I hope this helps. Please know, I'm not discounting what you say but trying to bring you in to a little better understanding of the differences between the two, true panic attacks won't occur that often.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    What exactly is keto? You mean like ketamine...special K? Cause that shit will give anyone anxiety.

Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    I had all these symptoms 4 years ago. I couldnt sleep, concentrate work and do anything. I was trying to ignore it to the point i was feeling dizzy and my left side of the face was starting to get numb.
    Dr. put me on Klonopin for 6 months and i felt great, never beter in my life, but i had to get off Klonopin as its highly addictive. Now im on paxil for more than 3 years and i am feeling great. Taking AS, drinking coffee and etc...
    I do not take any fat burn pills or stimulants as they make me feel weird and anxyety kicks in..
    Go see DR.

Deen54 is offline Member
    what happened is when you took the keto...you experienced a traumatic life
    altering experience...same thing as someone who has a bad lsd trip would experience.
    Now that the drug is gone what is left resides in your memory..the brain.
    A doctor will give you anti- anxiety pills to help you deal with your surroundings better.

But instead of going to the route that you know they will prescribe... follow another
    route..undestand your fear cannot harm you...you harm yourself with the fear.
    The fear is not real...mediatation will help you..breathing excercises
    and try going to the herb store
    pick up some st john's wart or valerian..drink milk at night the tryptopan will
    help put you to sleep. If you feel shaky and irritated eat a bananna which contains
    nerve calming potassium.
    If you notice nothing is helping and the probem is getting worse see a psychian.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    Please see this thread for background info:
    Took Keto (from AR-R) for the first time, physically felt like I was going to die

When I took my Keto, I was seated at my home desk and I measured out the Keto in an oral syringe and sprayed it into my mouth. Then all hell broke loose.

Ever since that day, every time I sit down at my office desk at work, or at my home desk, I have a panic attack. When we have a meeting at work and the room is silent, I have a panic attack (I can hide these buy usually fiddling around) Every time I yawn, I'm afraid my heart is going to stop beating so I try and control it (another panic attack). When I shower, I have a panic attack because I am afraid I will pass out and drown in the shower (another panic attack).

This is driving me absolutely insane. Has anyone ever experienced something of this nature? I know I am causing this upon myself and I really do wish I could stop. I have tried everything - deep breathing, drinking water, laying down, etc... Nothing seems to really work. The panic attacks are short, usually lasting around 10-30 seconds. Although I did have 2 occurrences that lasted for about 2 minutes.

Please help (besides recommending I see a doctor).
    IF YOUR still taking the KETO...STOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR View Post
    What exactly is keto? You mean like ketamine...special K? Cause that shit will give anyone anxiety.
    Ketotifen - up-regulate the down regulation of your fat receptors when taking clen

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    IF YOUR still taking the KETO...STOP!!!
    LOL, I'm not taking it.

Quick update - I went on vacation for a couple of days and did not experience any anxiety or panic attacks there. I came home two nights ago, woke up and went to work. I did not experience any attacks at all even though I go through the same routine everyday.

While it has only been 2 days, I feel like my old self again. I am so glad I waited this out and did not see a doctor and get prescribed something I did not want.

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    There is a program out there called "attacking anxiety and depression" by Lucinda Bassett. It is about a 15 week program that helps you overcome anxiety which usually will lead to depression. I am on my 5th week and I have found it to be very educational. The program cost about $500 but it prevents you from going on meds and just covering up the problem. I highly recommend it! Here is the link:

http://www.stresscenter.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information