Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D-Bol

Daddymalone is offline New Member

Question D-Bol

I wanting to know what good advise as far as a good diet you can eat while being a newbie and going to start off for the first time on a 6 week cycle with D-bol? and what is Gyno? I keep seeing that word a lot like its a bad thing.last question is doing a 6 week cycle with d-bol a good idea being a newbie and should i being taking something else with that to protect me form thsi Gyno thing?

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    6 week dbol cycle not recommended for anyone nether mind as a first cycle, go to the top of this forum and read the educational threads

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    6 week dbol cycle not recommended for anyone nether mind as a first cycle, go to the top of this forum and read the educational threads
    agreed

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First, i would take a look around the forums and research more about first cycles, also this place as a good diet section which will help you in regards to your food intake, gyno is also in your search function, thats why its there use it and research some more, then when your ready give everybody your stats and planned cycled and guys here will advice the best they can

thats the thing i reading and trying to go the correct way but i cant find anywhere to look for a diet.

so basically what you guys or saying dont take the d-bol for six weeks.? if not where can i start im trying to get size. some forums say yes and this forum is saying no. Please guys help Please? and if not do u not recommend it to be used at all or just for a shorter time than 6 weeks?
    Last edited by Daddymalone; 05-23-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: had to add more

tell us your stats, height, age,weight, training, and tell us what your goals are.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddymalone View Post
    thats the thing i reading and trying to go the correct way but i cant find anywhere to look for a diet.
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

check the above out

stats

im 43 5'5' 215 losing stomach use to drink no drinking for 2 years. i want bigger arms and chestjust have a decent build not trying to become a body builder. not making it a career. want size and once i get this chest and arms then i can just go to working out with what i have and not use anything anymore. i just need a jump start.

How long have you been training?

im just starting sir. I got my D-bol today but havent touch them just been doing cardio so far

im 43 5'5' 215 losing stomach use to drink no drinking for 2 years. i want bigger arms and chestjust have a decent build not trying to become a body builder. not making it a career. want size and once i get this chest and arms then i can just go to working out with what i have and not use anything anymore. i just need a jump start.
    this is all wrong way round m8, you cant take aas as a jump start,you need to work out first, work out your diet first, then think about aas.

im just starting sir. I got my D-bol today but havent touch them just been doing cardio so far
    do not take the dbol , youre gonna regret it, but if your gonna take it anyway just say so, so that we can advise you.

or state if your gonna listen to us^^^^^^^^^

right now i am lost what is M8 and what is aas?

right now i am lost what is M8 and what is aas?
    oh shit you really are new. aas is steriods m8. what advise do you need?

I want to listen to you I really do. I have my pen and paper and i am ready. i just lost $100. down the tube. but if me regretting it is going to hurt me i dont mind losing it

m8 means mate

I want to listen to you I really do. I have my pen and paper and i am ready. i just lost $100. down the tube. but if me regretting it is going to hurt me i dont mind losing it
    right ok you dont have to lose it mate you can keep hold of it for the future

basically with what you have stated your goals are, you can easily achieve them with a good diet and a good workout routine.

I would touch any kind of anabolic support yet, concentrate on your diet and training program and your goals will be achieved, take some creatine and go the natural route for the time being.

SS-MuscleCar is offline Junior Member
    please educate yourself before you hurt yourself. there is tons of information on aas.

look into the diet section of this forum its very helpful, have a good read including all the educational threads,look at sample diets, then post a diet up in the section stating your goals and people will tweak and advice you on the diet too make it better for you, then repeat same process for workout routine, then maybe in six months come back to here and then you can think about aas

ok no aas. take creatine. is there a particular one?

Now thats a pleasent change, no arguing!! well done and right call. If you do a search on creatine you will see loads of threads, id go with mono creatine IMHO but that works best for me.

Maybe i missed it but are you trying to lose weight or gain weight?

i would like to say thank you for your help. and may I ask for my future ref and my friends because we both were goingto start together, what would have happen or what would we have regretted if we took the Dbol instead of taking your advise sir?

i dont wanna be a prick m8 but you seem way too caught up in supplements, food food food is the key

muscle car I was trying to gain muscle fast basically and honestly for the summer. i wanted something to get the muscles there fast and then after the cycle just stay on the weights and get the rest natural.

i would like to say thank you for your help. and may I ask for my future ref and my friends because we both were goingto start together, what would have happen or what would we have regretted if we took the Dbol instead of taking your advise sir?
    its not just the fact that its dbol thats the problem its dbol by itself just too name one problem

No sir you are not sassbs11 thats why I am listening to you i just want to do it right. and we were just wandering. and thats ok i will go the health store now and we are going to look for the Creatine. when we purchase it we werent told the side effects and i guess because i know others have done it. but your advise is good advice and we just contacted the seller and he is going to buy them back from us. i didnt kow if we would die or go crazy.
    Last edited by Daddymalone; 05-23-2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: finish editing

No sir you are not sassbs11 thats why I am listening to you i just want to do it right. and we were just wandering. and thats ok i will go the health store now and we are going to look for the Creatine.
    dont bother save your money, creatine is a supplement, the word supplement should be a major hint

If your wanting to gain take the creatine like marcus suggested and get yourself some protein. what works for me is ISO-PURE low carb. you will just have to go by trial and error. what works for me may not work fo you. you understand?

can i ask why did you buy dbol ? did someone advise you dbol?

Yes sir I have a few friends have use the same and purchase from the same guy. so of course we are all the close to the same age. so like a kid i wanted to follow. but i called him while were chatting with you and he will take the product back and we will get food ,creatine,and find some type of protein shake if thats a good idea?

i heard it mess with your liver if it wasnt done right. so i wanted to go here and get answers but im glad sir u took out the time to be straight with me.

gr8 idea, advising dbol fukin muppets.

Yes sir I have a few friends have use the same and purchase from the same guy. so of course we are all the close to the same age. so like a kid i wanted to follow. but i called him while were chatting with you and he will take the product back and we will get food ,creatine,and find some type of protein shake if thats a good idea?
    that is your best bet partner. if you can get you gear that easy then wait and get all your ducks in a row before you regret doing something that will hurt you. sounds like you need to be the leader instead of a follower.

i heard it mess with your liver if it wasnt done right. so i wanted to go here and get answers but im glad sir u took out the time to be straight with me.
    its not just that m8, dbol is just not a right cycle to be taking, you wont keep the gains made even if you did it, basically excluding all the side effects, heres what will happen> you will gain a lot of weight poss 20-30 pounds as its your first cycle(you stated you wanted to get a lil bit bigger and ripped) dbol wont do that, most of it will be water weight anyway, then as soon as you stop youll lose all the gains and definately lose them all as im makin a good guess you dont know about pct, by the way look up pct. so basically dbol isnt/wasnt you wanted/needed anyway

never knew that sir and u r right dont know what PCT is but im about to put it on my research list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information