Thread: acne

mr amp is offline Associate Member

acne

just wondering what makes acne worse ...
    is it the more strength of the stuff ur usesing ,or how much actual (liquid) oil your injecting .
    just started my sus & deca at week 3 and starting to c acne getting bad aswell. so i take sus eod so could the increase of acne be due to me pumping more oil in me , i was thinking of switching to test 400 just so its less jabs and less oil. i now sus is a bitch 4 sides anyway and i should of stuck with a single based test .thanx

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    agronegic* steroids (test, tren , etc) all know to cause acne due to stimulating the seb glands more in the face and back.

Eshays is offline Banned
    im actually getting less acne on my cycle than normal (test, deca , dbol ) stange

grec79 is offline Junior Member
    what can someone take to reduce the acne while on a cycle?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    agronegic* steroids (test, tren, etc) all know to cause acne due to stimulating the seb glands more in the face and back.
    Bro,I think you mean ANDROGENIC right??

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by grec79 View Post
    what can someone take to reduce the acne while on a cycle?
    Bro,drinking plenty of water and laying in the tanning bed can and will reduce amount of acne...if its tht bad a bit of accutane will help...some guys will do tetracycline to keep it down.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    The best thing for acne is to use benzoyl peroxide (10%). There is this soap called Pan-Oxy which is pure Ben Perox, it works amazing. Be sure to wash your face no more than 3x a day, to often will throw off the natural oil balance and make it worse.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    i have been washing my face with nizoral shampoo for the last couple months and the skin is clear. I am otherwise prone to acne.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr amp View Post
    just wondering what makes acne worse ...
    is it the more strength of the stuff ur usesing ,or how much actual (liquid) oil your injecting .
    just started my sus & deca at week 3 and starting to c acne getting bad aswell. so i take sus eod so could the increase of acne be due to me pumping more oil in me , i was thinking of switching to test 400 just so its less jabs and less oil. i now sus is a bitch 4 sides anyway and i should of stuck with a single based test .thanx
    The amount of oil you're injecting is not related to how much acne you get. The acne is a side effect of the drug in the oil.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    If you have an acne problem I'd recommend you start taking minocycline or another antibiotic starting mid-cycle until PCT (when acne usually gets worst) is over.

Tetracycline has to be taken on an empty stomach, which can be difficult for a bodybuilder who eats all day long, so I'd go with minocycline or erythromycin. Accutane works but is pretty harsh- i'd try the antibiotics first.

Also PanOxyl, like someone said, works.

kickback is offline New Member
    vitamin b-5, or pantothenic acid is non toxic and got rid of my bacne in a month. did 10 grams a day for a month and now cutting back to 1 to 2 grams a day.
    just search on acne and b-5, its seems to be catching on real fast

Accutane is the best, I'm taking it right now, and it works wonders, I can wear my a shirts and everything. I still have scars from the old acne but as far as new formations go its non existent. Just gotta get bloodwork done every month but its worth it to me. I love it. The other stuff works well too. Benzoyl Peroxide is the next best thing over the counter tho.

Thread Information