lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Revised 1st Cycle Test E

With the following first cycle coming up soon after blood test next week please feel free to make suggestion or corrections on my cycle and what PCT I should use.

Stats,
    5' 8"
    BF 12% - 15%
    Been lifting for years (20), off and on but all natural.
    Diet was good but after reading VERY, very much here it will/is much better now.
    Arm 16"
    Chest 41 natural, 44 flex
    Waist 32-33
    workout 5x week
    Cardio 3-4x week 20+ minute before workout, may switch to after workout.

Looking for lean muscle gain and a little fat burn.

Cycle:
    week 1-16: HGH 2iu or longer/life? Been using for 9 weeks now Prescribed
    week 1-16: CJC-1295 400 mcg 1x week
    week 1-12: Test-E. 500mg\
    Week 1-5 dbol 35mg\day

Post Cycle Therapy 1

Week 10-16: Mild Thistle
    week 13-14: novladex @ 40mg\day
    week 15-16: novladex @ 20mg\day
    Or

Post Cycle Therapy 2
    Starting 2 weeks after last cycle shot:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

BTW I am hoping for very good results due to good genetics. I have always been very well proportioned upper body and legs, I gain muscle VERY quickly especially how poor my diet was in the past and even at my heaviest a year ago 200lbs I did not look fat (except shirtless) or have a belly.
    My only draw back is my lower back I have had 2 surgeries, last one 6 months ago due to Herniated L3, L4 & L5 Still have some pain, weakness in lower back, always stiff even with stretching several times a day and a little numbness in feet but NOTHING compared to pre surgery, I could not walk, stand or sit for more than 30sec for 2 weeks. So, with that said I'm obviously not doing any heavy squats or anything to stress the back.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-04-2008 at 04:05 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would not cardio prior workout, you want to save all your energy for your weights session. I usually cardio in the AM before breakfast, but if you canot do that try and seperate your weights and cardio by a few hours apart at least.

To take full advantage of HGH, you need to cycle it for a lot longer than 16 weeks. IMO, HGH is not worth using unless you are using it for at least 5 months.

You should have used HGH alone for about 8 - 12 weeks and allow your IGF levels to elevate before introducing AAS, but since you are only using HGH for 16 weeks I guess it would be ok to start AAS and HGH at the same time.

Be careful with your back, once that goes you are finished.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information