JasonR is offline Member

Anybody ever did winny only ?

few questions to you...

How bad was the post cycle crash?
    dose ?
    length ?
    PCT used ?

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    man i had this same question and the answer i got was "do research" so i did and what i came up with was dont do it alone, use it with test becusif not it will shut u down and that could result in loss of sex drive. Another thing i read was it causes sore joints and dry skin. So my advie is to research winny and test and c wut u want to do based on ur goals. hope this sends u in the right direction

JasonR is offline Member
    Trust me, I'm no noob... Don't worry about me shutting down my HPTA, but thanks.

Please stick to the question guys...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I made the mistake to do winnie 50mg eod and after a few weeks i had to add test,I'm sorry I can't give you specific answers to your question but are you dead set on doing it even if people say don't use it alone?

Andro9 is offline Member

JasonR is offline Member
    If you must know I plan on doing 20mg of the stuff as a recovery boost... Something bodybuilders can't really understand.

I'm not here to discuss the science of steroids , iv'e done a thousand cycles and i'm a little more advanced than the STEROID USER FAQ on forum stickies...

Just looking for experience since science can't really answer my question here... I checked.

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    I actually experimnted that cycle. I did it for 6 weeks at 50mg. You ask about the post cycle crash? There was none because I didn't gain shit. Maybe a 5lb increase in my maxes.

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole32 View Post
    I actually experimnted that cycle. I did it for 6 weeks at 50mg. You ask about the post cycle crash? There was none because I didn't gain shit. Maybe a 5lb increase in my maxes.
    nothing = normal sex drive = no weight loss ?

u sure u had the real thing ? PM me what u took ...

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I had normal sex drive and I gained no weight to lose. All I got was aching joints during cardio. I am positive it was real bro. I brew/cap everything I take now. Very paranoid about sterility.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    few questions to you...

How bad was the post cycle crash?
    dose ?
    length ?
    PCT used ?

I have ran most roids solo and winny was one of them. It did lean me out but my hair started falling out bad so I discontinued it.

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    I have ran most roids solo and winny was one of them. It did lean me out but my hair started falling out bad so I discontinued it.
    I understand... So how was PCT for it ? Can you compare it to 250-500mg test PCT ?

Thanks Bigswole, notes taken... !

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    I have had a few friends do winny only cycles with alot of cardio. I'd say they all had decent results considering. Your not going to look like a body builder, but that's not what everybody wants. Also they didn't really crash, but I think the more cycles you do, the harder to rebound. They were noob's

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    I did a 6 week 50mgs ed winny only oral cycle. Strength gains were good not great bench went up 50lbs. Water retention was low but that doesnt mean it will cut you up, it will surely make your muscles hard as rock though. My joints got all ****ed up and they still are after being off for 2 weeks. Sex drive dropped pretty low I can barely get it up still. PCT is nolvadex week 1-2 40mgs week 3-4 20mgs. Crash isnt that bad Im not all depressed or sick like when I get off a normal test cycle. I personally dont think a winny only cycle is worth it. My joint problems wont let me do chest days right now, so im trying to wait it out to get better. Btw I took glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM throughout the cycle and fish oil etc did nothing for me.

JasonR is offline Member
    Thanks bros ! you are really helpful... I kinda got what i needed but if theres anybody else who've done winny only please step up

(1*) is offline Member
    did 70 mgs ed oral for 6 weeks. i liked it personally. i gained about 7 lbs and it was a solid gain. actually got a little more cut in the midsection. arms got hard. no joint problems, which i am prone to but i drank alot of water and supplemented as well. only did nolva for pct. my aggression in the gym was good to. had a small drop in sexual aggression but was able to perform well. began clen afterwards and i am now lean and will be starting a new cycle shortly. (tren / test)

Thread Information